PG Music Home
Hey all,

This Reaper Blog video popped up in my YT feed.

Looks really promising (if somewhat complex).

I've been away for a while, and will be taking a gander at Kushview Elements for the moment.

Maybe Pipeline wants to take a gander at this and report back to us mortals (speaking of myself, ofc) whether/how it can be integrated into the BiaB environment? grin

Link to the plugin/download page: https://klevgrand.se/krets

The Reaper Blog video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oR7PtfyujpA&t=639s
Thanks ! at first look it seems you can create any audio FX you like, save it and upload for other users. It seems to have midi input that could be used to trigger fx or tempo sync them.
I'll keep the tab opened in the browser and check it out more.
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
Thanks ! at first look it seems you can create any audio FX you like, save it and upload for other users. It seems to have midi input that could be used to trigger fx or tempo sync them.
I'll keep the tab opened in the browser and check it out more.

Awesome!

Tooling around with Kushview Elements at the moment... It's quite a tool!

Here's a preliminary tip for those who may be following: I spent a frustrating and futile 1/2 hour trying to figure out how to get the non-native plugins accessible within the VST's environment after loading it within Reaper (and this would be the same if loaded w/in BiaB).

I ultimately discovered that in order to run its scan function you must initially do so by launching the plugin in standalone mode!
I scanned it with standalone originally but it took ages and there was a massive list (that list was an issue with MiniHost also but the scan was real quick).
Then the next time I run the standalone it asked to Activate.
So I just drag n drop the vst from Windows Explorer into Element without having to have the standalone installed.
Originally Posted By: Pipeline
I scanned it with standalone originally but it took ages and there was a massive list (that list was an issue with MiniHost also but the scan was real quick).
Then the next time I run the standalone it asked to Activate.
So I just drag n drop the vst from Windows Explorer into Element without having to have the standalone installed.

Just as an FYI, all you need to activate it is register via their website (free).

The main issue I have with IL Mihihost is that for some reason the scan cache just clears itself often enough to be a PITA--especially because my plugins are unfortunately haphazardly located in a half dozen folders...
© PG Music Forums