PG Music Home
Posted By: Jim Fogle *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 01:06 PM
Forum member Charlie Fogle has the good fortune to be a leap year baby and born on February 29. That's one way to stay perpetually young since his birthday is once every four years. I can say with a straight face he looks older than his age! smirk (runs and ducks for cover)

Happy birthday Charlie!
Posted By: sslechta Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 01:39 PM
Happy Birthday Charlie!
Posted By: MarioD Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 01:42 PM
Happy birthday Charlie!

PS - ain't brothers great grin
Posted By: floyd jane Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 03:55 PM
Happy Birthday, Charlie!
Posted By: musiclover Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 04:45 PM
Have a good one Charlie.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 09:38 PM
Happy birthday Charlie! That's a pretty special day.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 10:09 PM
Mario,

I use to try and convince our family that Charlie deserved a birthday party, with presents, ONLY when it was his real birthday. eek

Aren't brothers great?! Yes, Charlie and I got along real great when we were youngsters. grin
Posted By: Teunis Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 02/29/20 11:07 PM
Happy Birthday Charlie,

when I was young we had twins at school the brother born on the 28th Feb the sister on the 29th that caused a fair difference.

Do kids born on the 29th only get presents every 4 years?
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 03/01/20 01:32 AM

Feb 29th.... ouch smile
Happy Birthday Charlie!
Thanks to everyone for the birthday wishes. I had a great day and at the tender age of really being only 17 in leap years, I feel pretty mature for my age.
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 03/01/20 09:05 AM
Happy Birthday Charlie!
Like it or not, I'm fairly sure that Jim's assessment could reasonably be quite accurate laugh laugh laugh
Happy Birthday Charlie!!!!

And many more leap b-days
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: *** Happy Birthday Charlie Fogle *** - 03/01/20 05:35 PM
Dang,I missed it! Happy belated Birthday! I hope you had a great day!

I promise I won't miss wishing you HBD on the 29th next year!!
Thank you guys for remembering me. Only four more years to 18...
© PG Music Forums