PG Music Home
https://data.tallahassee.com/coronavirus/

Looks like NOLA is getting hammered AGAIN and dear friends Danny and Linda Campo live there.

Danny is so busy helping and entertaining others that he/they are often overlooked. Danny has driven from NOLA to Oklahoma ( over 800 miles ) to entertain we fossils at no charge. They even brought Marti Gras necklaces for the ladies and a fabulous, professional show for all of us. Danny is a truly professional performer that I am proud to call "friend."

Assuming this virus has dissipated, Danny and Mario D are planning to visit and entertain later this Spring. Who or whom could ask for better more loyal friends? I am truly blessed!
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor

Assuming this virus has dissipated, Danny and Mario D are planning to visit and entertain later this Spring. Who or whom could ask for better more loyal friends? I am truly blessed!

Two thumbs up to Danny and Mario! Hopefully this virus will die down soon so they can come.
Originally Posted By: bobcflatpicker
[quote=Don Gaynor]

Assuming this virus has dissipated, Danny and Mario D

Two thumbs up to Danny and Mario! Hopefully this virus will die down soon so they can come.

You'd certainly be welcome to play us some Bluegrass, Bob. So far, Joanne Cooper holds the distance record to visit me ( 10k miles ) and entertain us old phartz for free. Can you imagine such love? She and Danny ( and wife Linda ) are fondly remembered here. Linda even brought Marti Gras necklaces for the ladies.

I am truly blessed!

Mario and his Linda haven't visited me yet but have watched the videos and wanted to join us.
© PG Music Forums