PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music #TBT Band-in-a-Box Finds! - 05/21/20 03:43 PM
I don't know about everyone here, but now that I've settled into our "new normal" I've taken to rearranging and dusting off many things in order to keep busy and productive!

I'm picking up old hobbies, picking up clutter around the house, and as it turns out - finding forgotten picks!

We snagged these gems many, many, many years ago after The NAMM Show one winter (I feel like maybe 2010?). Check out the old Band-in-a-Box logo!

Have any of you come across something nostalgic like this these days? Let's see it!
(remember the first Audiophile version?!)

-Callie
Team Marketing
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: #TBT Band-in-a-Box Finds! - 05/21/20 04:09 PM
Nice. Yes, I had the first audiophile version. And a lot of huge hard drives later ...
Posted By: Icelander Re: #TBT Band-in-a-Box Finds! - 05/21/20 09:46 PM
This was obviously "before my time", since I'e never seen these picks until now... but you should absolutely bring them back! And that's coming from someone who doesn't even play guitars, that's how cool (and useful to those who do) I think these are cool

p.s. Something for us keyboard players too wouldn't hurt either, I just can't think of any decent equivalent to suggest right now...
Posted By: Tobias Re: #TBT Band-in-a-Box Finds! - 05/22/20 02:44 AM
Originally Posted By: Icelander
This was obviously "before my time", since I'e never seen these picks until now... but you should absolutely bring them back! And that's coming from someone who doesn't even play guitars, that's how cool (and useful to those who do) I think these are cool

p.s. Something for us keyboard players too wouldn't hurt either, I just can't think of any decent equivalent to suggest right now...

How about some Band In A Box sunglasses?
© PG Music Forums