PG Music Home
I asked to hear some of her BIAB compositions. She replied: "I've never been asked!"

Callie is a wonderful lady who keeps the skids of progress well-greased at PG and moving forward. She has helped me countless times.

Let's all encourage her to share her music with us.
That’s great she helps you, Don. She is the voice of education here on the forums and I really respect that.
C'mon Callie !!.
I've thought many times about asking our moderators who have mentioned their own endeavors to share, but I understand the (maybe) reluctance to do so. Glad you broke the ice. Thanks to all of them. And, yeah, I definitely want to hear, BiaB or not.
Originally Posted By: Tangmo
I've thought many times about asking our moderators who have mentioned their own endeavors to share, but I understand the (maybe) reluctance to do so. Glad you broke the ice. Thanks to all of them. And, yeah, I definitely want to hear, BiaB or not.

Same here. Lets hear some music from PGMusic employees.
You guys got me to thinking, and I looked up one of my old time favorite PG employees, JC jr.
Looks like he is still having some music fun, though he has been long gone from PGMusic staff.
I see he even made a new PeakLimit2 fairly recently for Reaper <grin>.
http://www.errnum.com

His site has gone downhill graphically, but I'm glad to see he's still making music.

I miss him .. he was always active and fun here.
Callie -- my crush! I'd love to hear her stuff.
Good to know she's back in the loop and hard at for Band-in-a-Box, Inc.
© PG Music Forums