PG Music Home
They run the offer from time to time, here it is once again
Use coupon code FreeOzone. Not so sure if it applies to all regions, but just got it here.

https://www.pluginboutique.com/product/2-Effects/50-Mastering-/5723-Ozone-9-Elements
Ozone is a remarkable product. For that price ($0) it's hard to ignore for any new user.
Posted By: DrDan Re: Ozone 9 Elements -the price is right-Free! - 06/22/20 10:11 AM
Thanks, I got it registered to my account just like you said.

However, I am afraid that the Essentials version really is just a come on to entice you to upgrade since it has little functionality on its own. This has been going on for a couple years now with the company's release of this strategy. I am pretty sure i got Ozone 8 and likely Ozone 7 "essentials". If not free they were greatly reduced from the current $129 list price. But I a a bit confused on what this version can actually do for you?

Edit
Wow, turns out I already have this installed! crazy Which only confirms what I stated. I have no idea what this thing actual does.

Attached picture Capture.JPG
The big deal with Ozone 9 is the low end focuser but that’s only available in the Advanced edition.

The stereo imager in Ozone Elements alone makes it worth having. I was always surprised they didn’t call it Ozone Hole.
© PG Music Forums