PG Music Home
Posted By: Jim Fogle - ChordPulse V2.6 Released - - 09/19/20 04:21 PM
ChordPulse update V2.6 was released September 12, 2020. If you have the program you can update by navigating to "Help" > "Check For Updates".

ChordPulse is a program that uses midi to make backing tracks. Check it out +++ HERE +++.

Version 2.6 Updates:

- chord audition: listen to chords and root/bass notes while the music is not playing, choose chord/arpeggio mode and musical instrument.
- optionally display chord notes in chord selector.
- "Split Keyboard" visualization mode and other improvements and options for musical note visualizer.
- arrangement point now indicates modifications made to drums / bass / chords sections.
- new accompaniment styles: Pop: Fast Pop, Pop Pad; Rock: Steady Beat; Extra: Funk Base D, Heavy.
- improved and extended help file and in-program help.
- revised Options menu.
- adjustable bar number frequency.
- double click style / tempo / key to close selector.
- Esc key closes style / tempo / key / chord / arrangement point / page selector; Esc to quit program is now optional.
- more detailed and less redundant chord / arrangement point editing history (undo/redo information).
- several minor improvements and optimizations.
- bug fixes.
Posted By: musiclover Re: - ChordPulse V2.6 Released - - 09/22/20 01:00 PM
Thanks Jim, just bought it, its a nice little program that doesn't cost much.
Posted By: DFT Re: - ChordPulse V2.6 Released - - 03/20/24 04:46 PM
Hi Jim ...

Is there a way to make drum fills in ChordPulse?

I'd forgotten about this little gem until some files I'd made a long time ago were uncovered while browsing through my MIDI files' folders.

With its ability to do inversions and simple interface it is really much for convenient for working out progressions than BIAB.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: - ChordPulse V2.6 Released - - 03/20/24 10:28 PM
Originally Posted by DFT
Hi Jim ...

Is there a way to make drum fills in ChordPulse?

I'd forgotten about this little gem until some files I'd made a long time ago were uncovered while browsing through my MIDI files' folders.

With its ability to do inversions and simple interface it is really much for convenient for working out progressions than BIAB.
Not that I'm aware of. You can try the Percussive B or Percussive C styles.
© PG Music Forums