PG Music Home
Posted By: AudioTrack Happy Birthday Peter G, from PG Music. - 01/01/21 01:57 PM
Hope it's a fun day. Enjoy!
Posted By: furry Re: Happy Birthday Peter G, from PG Music. - 01/01/21 02:07 PM
Happy Birthday Peter and many more of them
Happy Birthday, Peter. Thanks for all you do for us.
Posted By: Sundance Re: Happy Birthday Peter G, from PG Music. - 01/01/21 06:39 PM
Wishing you a great birthday and a happy and blessed new year!
and from over the pond from england
Happy Birthday Peter!
Wishing you positive thoughts and health.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Happy Birthday Peter G, from PG Music. - 01/01/21 07:32 PM
Happy Birthday Peter! May you have many more.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Happy Birthday Peter G, from PG Music. - 01/01/21 07:58 PM
May you have a very happy birthday and a prosperous New Year.

Thanx for one of my favorite programs, BiaB.
Happy Birthday Peter! I hope you have very many more.

Thank you again for making the changes from 16th note bluegrass styles to 8th note bluegrass styles being included also.

I'm enjoying BIAB 2021 and the new builds that keep coming out.
Posted By: cchallum Re: Happy Birthday Peter G, from PG Music. - 01/01/21 08:58 PM
Wishing the best birthday ever, Peter!!! Thanks tremendously for all the joy you’ve given us through the BIAB and RealBand software!!! Most of us have spent many hours over the years just enjoying the awesome capabilities provided by PGMusic so, AGAIN, THANKS TREMENDOUSLY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!
Cecil
Happy Birthday and we thank you for your products and both the creation and maintenance of these great forums. Have a fun and prosperous new year!

J&B
Happy Birthday. Thanks for all you do and have a great day.
Hmm, I may be late to the party. If so let me be the first to wish you Happy Birthday for next year smile

In either case, I hope you have a happy and healthy year (and then some).

Bob
© PG Music Forums