PG Music Home
Posted By: DrDan ToonTrack - Is now the time for EZBass? - 03/03/21 07:48 PM
So this new offering really has grabbed my attention. I have not bought any new stuff in weeks! I have EZDrums and EZKeys and Latin and Jazz get me hoppin. Put them together and I am a really motivated buyer.

Problem is, I have not bought EZBass. It has been out for a year, never on sale, and I have never had an outright need for it. So, is now the time? If it is, I might be able to build a case for picking up the full package.

So what is the word on the street about EZBass?

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Hi Dan,

I have been very happy with EZBass.I have had it for several months. There are a lot of useful bass MIDI lines. I have a couple of add ons.

I also have Trillian which produces better sounds but is kinda pricey. I start with EZBass and have Trillian play it out.

I sometimes play the bass part on my keyboard and I also have a real bass guitar and amp which I can mic or DI.

Some of the MIDI files can produce bass lines that I don't have the skill to play. I also sometimes just get lazy and let EZBass do the work...lol

I really like ToonTracks and have spent more than I even want to think about. I resisted buying Superior Drummer for a long time but finally got it... Very useful software.

ToonTracks software is a great way to reinforce what you can get from BIAB. My two and one half cents worth!

Billy

Here is a sample I did with EZBass as a test, https://soundcloud.com/planobilly/12-bar-tracktoons also another test tracl https://soundcloud.com/planobilly/rock-idea
Posted By: DrDan Re: ToonTrack - Is now the time for EZBass? - 03/04/21 12:48 PM
Billy, Thanks for the feedback.
Got it here, sure seems a nice extra toy to play around with like all Toontrack products, I suppose if doing a song there is the temptation to use one of the extensive list of bases in biab, but if looking for a particular groove Ezbass may be the way to go, all the sounds seem nice clear and punchy.

Here is a review from SoundonSound.

https://www.soundonsound.com/reviews/toontrack-ezbass

Attached picture Ezbass.jpg
Posted By: DrDan Re: ToonTrack - Is now the time for EZBass? - 03/25/21 05:44 AM
EZBass free 10 day trial download Available. This must have happened very recently.

Attached picture EZBass Demo.JPG
Posted By: DrDan A DOWNRIGHT UPRIGHT DELIGHT. - 10/02/21 10:04 PM
An dord díreach íocónach a scaoileadh an tseachtain seo caite.

https://www.toontrack.com/product/upright-ebx/

SPOTLIGHT GNÉITHE
Dord díreach fuaimiúil a gabhadh go cúramach
Taifeadta ag baint úsáide as piocadh piezo ar bord chomh maith le cúig chumraíocht micreafón éagsúla
San áireamh tá bailiúchán réamhshocruithe a chlúdaíonn raon leathan toin do sheánraí, stíleanna agus meascáin micreafón éagsúla
Thagann le leabharlann saincheaptha MIDI atá curtha in oiriúint don uirlis agus do stíleanna imeartha saor / ina seasamh
Posted By: musiclover Re: A DOWNRIGHT UPRIGHT DELIGHT. - 10/03/21 05:50 PM
Is cosúil go dteastaíonn an Dan seo uait i ndáiríre smile
Posted By: DrDan Re: A DOWNRIGHT UPRIGHT DELIGHT. - 10/03/21 06:42 PM
Originally Posted By: musiclover
Is cosúil go dteastaíonn an Dan seo uait i ndáiríre smile

grin
Posted By: DrDan Re: A DOWNRIGHT UPRIGHT DELIGHT. - 10/03/21 08:10 PM
Piano and bass have always been sounds which I love. This upright bass sounds really good to me. It may indeed be in my future. But I am very picky with what I buy these days. I simply have more plugin sounds right now, than I have time to use them in my music.
Do have the midi grooves Pak for the upright Dan , here is the stuff I have got on the left. All sounds good.

Attached picture ezbass.jpg
Posted By: DrDan Re: ToonTrack - Is now the time for EZBass? - 10/04/21 11:08 AM
Holy McGillicuddy you done got em all!!

I am pretty invested in EZKeys but a relative newbee compared to you with EZBass. But if I had more time and more money I would likely be very closed behind you. grin

How embarrassing.... grin

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Faigh an pota óir ag deireadh an tuar ceatha Dan, agus beidh do chuid imní thart.

smile
Get cashed up Dan, and do some 'Retail Therapy' grin

Attached picture 2021-10-05_5-32-43.jpg
Better be quick or this guy will get it first.....:)

Attached picture images.jpg
© PG Music Forums