PG Music Home
She died in her sleep with no pain, thanks to the wonderful nurses at Hospice.
Sorry to know that. Condolences.
My deepest condolences.
My thoughts are with you.

Tony
So sorry for your loss Donnie. My condolences and continued prayers for you.
Thoughts are being sent your way to you and your family. Your lovely wife is at rest now. No more suffering.
Don,

I'm sorry for the loss to you, your family and her friends.
Dear Don,

I am so sorry to read this news. I offer my deepest condolences for your loss. Please know that I'm sending heartfelt thoughts to you and your family.

I hope that when my time comes, I'll be able to slip out of the world as peacefully and as dignified as your wife.

When my mum passed away in 2017, I played this Youtube clip at her funeral. For some reason, watching the fire burn while listening to Il Divo sing about travelling to the other side of the rainbow brought me a great deal of comfort. I hope it brings you comfort too.

My sincere sympathy,
Noel
So sorry.
Don,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. It is a great testimony that you had 60 years together. I. know you are comforted that she passed peacefully, but I also know the pain of loss.

I haven't kept in touch as much with you this past year, due to some significant health situations in my life, and in my wife. But I have often thought of you. Please know that my prayers are with you, and your family.

May God give you peace and comfort through this time.

Steve
Don,

We're sorry your loss. My wife and I are praying for you and your family.
Hi, Don.

Sorry to hear she's gone.

I'm glad you and your family were able to find the care to support her through her passing.
Don, I am sorry. God bless her and your family.

...Deb
Don,

My sincere condolences and deepest sympathy...

Bob
Sorry to hear this sad news Don, thinking of you at this time.
I'm so sorry to hear that, Donny. May she rest in peace.

Bob
Hi Don

My deepest sympathy on your sad loss.

Folks will say they know how you feel but no one but you know that, we are all different. But I do have a fair idea having been in the same position 17 years ago when I lost my wife to the big C. I went thrashing around looking for someone to blame for some while.
I don’t push religion on folks but I found the thoughts in this poem seemed to help a bit.

Footprints in the sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.
In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,
“You promised me Lord,
that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”
The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

I also found that once I could listen to music with out falling apart gradually helped but that was at least 9 months down the line. 17 years on I can smile about the good times.
My thoughts are with you,
Mike
I am so sorry for your loss Don. it saddens me greatly. Take comfort in knowing that her spirit crossed over with the dignity and gentleness of the life she led.

Jeff
DON.
every sincere heartfelt condolence from my family to yours.

god bless.
oldmuso
Originally Posted By: Don Gaynor
She died in her sleep with no pain, thanks to the wonderful nurses at Hospice.

Howdy Don....

I've kept up with your/wife health updates.
I can't find words that actually add to the heart felt responses here.
But...I'll sincerely echo all of them.

Please take care....
clv
Don,

Our deepest condolences on your loss. You are in our prayers.

Regards,

Bob
Very sad news, Don. Condolences.
Thinking and praying for you, Don!!! Your wife is now in a better place and without pain!!
Praying for your family during these trying times!!!
Cecil
Our condolences on your loss good buddy. You are in our prayers.
Noel,

I sobbed unashamedly upon listening/viewing to this beautiful rendition of "Over The Rainbow".

Thanks so much, my friend.
Don, with your heart and soul I know you made a wonderful life with and for your wife. My condolences on your loss my friend.
Don, sorry for your loss.
Losing someone near and dear is always a sad thing. My condolences and prayers for comfort to you and your family.
Don,

Heartfelt sympathy old friend. So sad.

ROG.
Don:
So sorry for your loss. My prayers are for you and your
family, at this time.
Sincerely,
Ed Shaw
Now you can see why I love this crazy but talented bunch.

We scheduled a virtual memorial service for her on Zoom and several recording artists are contributing their recorded music.
We are very sorry for your loss Don. Our hearts go out to you.
Don,
Sad news. My condolences.
My deepest condolences Don. May she R.I.P.
Hey Don,

So sorry to hear about your loss. You've been a pillar of this community for such a long time and it really grieves me to hear you're going through so much. I wish all the best for you moving forward and will be keeping you in my thoughts.
Hi Don, our greatest sympathies to you and your family. Please take care, and stay safe.
So sorry to hear that. May she rest in peace.

Janice and Bud
Sorry for your loss Don.
I know you've had a hard road (especially lately). Hang in there.
We all still learn from your spirit, and appreciate it.
So sorry Donny. May God comfort you through this as only He can.
Josie
Don, I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are worth you for peace and healing.
Very sorry to hear of your loss Don. Sincere condolences.
© PG Music Forums