PG Music Home
Posted By: DrDan New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 12:47 PM
Who don't like a free bass sound?

Posted By: musiclover Re: New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 02:32 PM
Any luck Dan on getting this playing in biab? have selected channel 2 and tried (any) on the labs plugin but no luck getting the sound, Plays fine in Cubase. I have a good few of the Spitfire libraries.
Posted By: DrDan Re: New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 02:51 PM
Been playing it in Reaper this morning. Liking what I hear so far. It has fair bit of tweaking permitted to dial in a good sound.

I have not used LABs in BIAB. But will give it a go now.

Dan
Posted By: DrDan Re: New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 03:07 PM
OK, that was relatively easy. Labs was already loaded as an option in BIAB64. It was there with J-Bridge. Sounds nice. I just used "any midi in".

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: DrDan Re: New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 03:14 PM
I suspect the JBridge thing is due to the driver (32 or 64 and VST2 or VST3) all appear to be loaded. I am not sure which one BIAB is actually using.

Attached picture Capture.JPG
Posted By: musiclover Re: New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 04:17 PM
Thanks Dan, seems to be working fine now, cant see what I was doing wrong, other than adding it to biab for the first time.

Can't resist a freebie either, just adding the remainder of the free libraries though as the size of each is quite large, so putting the path to them on a different drive from the OS.

Thanks again for reminding me I actually have this.

smile
Posted By: DrDan Re: New Labs Bass Available - 05/27/21 04:56 PM
Originally Posted By: musiclover

Can't resist a freebie either, just adding the remainder of the free libraries though as the size of each is quite large, so putting the path to them on a different drive from the OS.:)

I do the exact same thing! If you don't know, there is a program called Unify from Plugin Guru which provides a complete "unified" library of all the LABs freebees. If you don't know what that means or what Unify is, check it out.

Glad you got it going in BIAB
© PG Music Forums