PG Music Home
The season is about to change. A neighbor has his Halloween ghost projector lamp shining. My wife is starting to think about Christmas. It's time to get a little crazy. It's time to play "What Date Will 2022 Band-in-a-Box be released?" What new program features will we see?

Please, don't make this a gripe session. Instead get wacky and have some fun!

My guesses:

Release date: Friday, November 26, 2021.

Most significant new feature: Graphic interface improved with high resolution windows that can be resized and displayed on multiple monitors of different sizes and resolutions. Window positions will be remembered between sessions.
I'll give the exact answer but it might take me until early next year grin
Jim,
is this like off track betting?

I like that date you proposed +1 smile Good few weeks to polish splinters and put on varnish.

Unexpected feature: Chord Progression logical tool / AI suggester Based on existing progression. To give a different sectional variation that "would make sense" with option of suggesting a more complex or simpler resolutions...based on musical style and/or RT chosen.
Dec 3, ya Dec 3 that's the day - late in the evening!

New Surprise feature - Not a clue this year. grin
Nov 29th. Cyber Tuesday.

And new Real Tracks by different people. I KEEP saying Tom Bukovac. I KNOW he'd do it. He'll do just about anything for money!!
One can only hope that it includes some tasteful, thoughtful, 2nd Guitar tracks. Sorry, but I just had to "whine". grin cool laugh

Regards,

Bob
My predictions...

It will be released Monday, November 29.

It will have 49 new features (most we didn't know we needed) and 202 new RealTracks (approximately 25% jazz, 40% pop and 35% country!)

I will be disappointed with the new features (even those that work when released) but excited about the new RealTracks (so I'll prolly upgrade once again.)
Upgrades....
Originally Posted By: VideoTrack
I'll give the exact answer but it might take me until early next year grin

If anyone wants to know the exact release date before VideoTrack has his answer next year, I'll be able to answer at Christmas.

Originally Posted By: eddie1261

Almost - this year we're putting the headphone jack on the right side, so that it doesn't interfere with people who use the mouse in their left hand.
I predict Biab 2022 will be released on Saturday 27 November, with 202 new realtracks, 50 new features and Utility tracks having full Realtrack functionality, 25 new bugs but not to worry, an update will be released on Tuesday the 30 November with a further two updates to follow in the same week.

smile
© PG Music Forums