PG Music Home
Went on a buying spree...My wife left me home alone....lol

The drums are great and easy to use.

I will be downloading Komplete 13 for????

I know it is only 6:58 but I think I need a drink...lol

Billy
she'll be back long before you're finished downloading...
I recently purchased Komplete Kontrol along with the S49 keyboard controller)... this package is a beast...

There are loads of helpful videos on youtube. Enjoy...
Tkanks Bloc-Head.

It took the better part of one hour. I will be here for weeks listening to all the sounds!!

Billy
I am finding some useful sounds in Komplete.

I would like to hear about what others are using it for.
Billy
In addition to the Brazilian jazz I usually write, I also direct a classical chamber orchestra for a few concerts a year. I use the Spitfire BBC Strings, Brass and Woodwinds.
Hi Matt,

Did you buy Complete 13? I sort of remember you talking about it.

Billy
I have Komplete Ultimate Collectors 12, when 13 came out, there just was not enough new stuff to do the upgrade for me at this point, but I love it. Lots of good stuff in there. Great pianos, strings, horns, woodwinds, drums of all varieties, good reverbs and EQs too. Full version of Kontakt which is great.
Quote:
I have Komplete 13 ... I love it. Lots of good stuff in there. Great pianos, strings, horns, woodwinds, drums of all varieties, good reverbs and EQs too. Full version of Kontakt which is great.

Ditto
I don't know anymore. Too many things that start with K.

For what I have, the Spitfire libraries, the full Kontact 6 is sufficient.
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley

Matt, I predict that an upcoming version of Kontact Komplete will be in your future. The sale price which comes up once or twice a year is too good a deal to miss out on. Once you have gone down the rabbit hole you have to keep going. grin
Originally Posted By: Matt Finley

I agree... too much K...
There is a lot in the Komplete bundle I may never use, but so far, I really love the Kontakt sample player and much of the sample library.
There is a steep learning kurve, and the amount of Kontent is daunting... dang, there's that K again.
There is a lot of stuff stuff stuff stuff.

Billy
Out of curiosity, I counted the number of manuals in Komplete Ultimate CE which I keep in a separate folder and it totalled 136.
Originally Posted By: PatrickS
Out of curiosity, I counted the number of manuals in Komplete Ultimate CE which I keep in a separate folder and it totalled 136.

Manuals? There are manuals?
Seriously, I'd love to know how you accomplished that, and if you might consider sharing that folder.
I spent most of the day sorting through all the new stuff. There are miles and miles. Forget changing up the presets, that could go on forever.

Assigning various sounds to pads on two keyboards is a lot of work to figure out.

Here is a first attempt at mashing some of this together.

https://soundcloud.com/user-816849740/too-many-ks

Billy
Very cool Billy...
Thanks bloc-head. Many things I don't have figures out yet. Spitfire is causing Studio One to crash at times. Sine player is also locking things up.

Everything else seems to be working.

The way that Kontakt is laid out makes it easy to find stuff.

Onward through frog...lol

Billy
I feel ya... I'm trying to learn Komplete Kontrol, Ableton Live, and Scaler2 at the same time... all while avoiding any actual human kontakt. Huh
https://soundcloud.com/user-459911512-233959630/quarantine
my wife's really mad at me too...

Originally Posted By: bloc-head

Manuals? There are manuals?
Seriously, I'd love to know how you accomplished that, and if you might consider sharing that folder.

This method is for PC Users. Using File Explorer, go to the NI Library folder that was created when you installed Komplete and in the upper right search bar, type *.pdf

This should now display all the manuals which are in pdf format. From there, you can copy into a separate folder.

This method is for PC Users. Using File Explorer, go to the NI Library folder that was created when you installed Komplete and in the upper right search bar, type *.pdf

This should now display all the manuals which are in pdf format. From there, you can copy into a separate folder.

Thank you Patrick, I'm going to do that right now... then the real work begins...
Very helpful. Thank you.
© PG Music Forums