PG Music Home
Posted By: eddie1261 Cecil Ramirez - 10/23/21 05:40 PM
Some of the jazz folks may know Cecil. He's a really strong piano guy out of Sacramento who like everybody else lost a whole year of income opportunities and ended up streaming on Facebook for tips. Well, talk about timing....

In late July, after that year of Covid forced unemployment, Cecil was diagnosed with stage 2 pancreatic cancer. When I read that I literally cried. Cecil is THE nicest guy ever, and this is just another level of life not being fair that a sweet man like this gets cancer and dirtbags and slimeballs everywhere live on.

At any rate, his good friend Brian Culbertson has set up a Gofund me for him with a goal of $20000. The last time I checked in it was almost there. That amount will cover SOME of his tab, but not all. So, rules infraction or not (I don't know) I am going to post the link to it and if anyone is so inclined, please help him through this. This is just so painful to see. I popped onto his stream last Sunday and he looks like a ghost. Chemo and all of it is so taxing on the body and you can really see it taking a toll on him.

So, HERE is the link.
Posted By: rockstar_not Re: Cecil Ramirez - 10/27/21 12:27 AM
Go fund me balance at $25,652 at time of this entry
© PG Music Forums