PG Music Home
Posted By: pghboemike Create your own extra styles pack - 12/14/21 02:05 PM
Have there been any videos similar to how to create user tracks on how to Create your own extra styles packs?
Posted By: MikeK Re: Create your own extra styles pack - 12/14/21 02:45 PM
Not to my knowledge, but it's a great idea!
Posted By: MoultiPass Re: Create your own extra styles pack - 12/14/21 06:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kV4EZRrrmYY&list=PLA173C9E4E954D8D1&ab_channel=solfegeetharmonica
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Create your own extra styles pack - 12/19/21 04:51 PM

Mike,

I don't know if you need any videos, per se, unless I have misunderstood the question.

There is a style maker tab in BIAB under "File" (far left).

I have made hundred of personalized styles this way either starting from scratch or building on something I have found, such as making my own version of an existing Xtra style (or regular old style).

I like the Xtra styles paks as sources of inspiration and do not find them that expensive. They are "pre-mixed" if you will and the musical combinations seem smart.

On any given project I can quickly find one that works as a starting point, and then I will roll my own, by adding or swapping out RTS and coming up with my own flavor.

Again, I must have built 300 or more styles this way.

Is that what you are talking about, or something more complicated that would require a video?
Posted By: pghboemike Re: Create your own extra styles pack - 12/19/21 11:51 PM
thank you
i think the “Hybrid Styles” feature from the file > stylemaker menu is what i need

i did find

in the support videos section

as well as https://www.pgmusic.com/manuals/bbw2022full/chapter14.htm#_Hybrid_Styles
from the 2022 online manual

i wonder if the existing video could be updated to include the utility tracks as destinations for real/midi tracks in the new style
Posted By: David Snyder Re: Create your own extra styles pack - 12/22/21 12:46 AM

Oh very cool.

Will check that out.

Thank you.
Posted By: lambada Re: Create your own extra styles pack - 12/22/21 09:09 AM
This is purely for midi styles?
© PG Music Forums