PG Music Home
Posted By: DrDan Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/14/22 11:06 PM
Free until the end of the month

https://www.arturia.com/products/software-instruments/augmented-strings-intro/overview

Posted By: MountainSide Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/15/22 10:01 AM
That's very interesting Dan. Sounds great stand alone but not really sure how to use it in a song. Have you come up with any songs using it?

Jeff
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/15/22 10:38 AM
I have an odd question. When it says Free until April 30th, are they saying if you d/l it before April 30th it yours forever? Or is it free to USE until April 30th, then you have to decide to purchase it or not?
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/15/22 12:02 PM
In past Arturia offers, free to download now means if you download it during the free period it will be available as a free download in your Arturia account just the same as any VSTis you purchased.
Posted By: HearToLearn Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/15/22 12:41 PM
Originally Posted By: Jim Fogle
In past Arturia offers, free to download now means if you download it during the free period it will be available as a free download in your Arturia account just the same as any VSTis you purchased.

Great! Thanks Jim!
Posted By: DrDan Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/15/22 02:56 PM
Originally Posted By: MountainSide
That's very interesting Dan. Sounds great stand alone but not really sure how to use it in a song. Have you come up with any songs using it?

Jeff

Standalone version along with a VST3i for use in Reaper.

I have recently been flooded with new libraries, so no I have not yet used this. So little time, so many libraries. grin Just picked it up based on recommendations from VI Control

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/free-arturia-augmented-strings-intro-ends-april-30-2022.123715/
Posted By: Paj Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/15/22 10:12 PM
vi-control.net is a great place to get info on libraries and deals.

Paj
8^)
Posted By: DrDan Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/16/22 01:13 PM
VI Control forum is my home away from the retirement village here in PGMusic. Like here, it is a great community of professionals and hobbyists. No BS or Flaming. All things Virtual Instruments!

Full version of Kontakt required. grin
Posted By: DrDan Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/16/22 01:20 PM
First time I beat Simeon to a new library... grin

grin
Posted By: DrDan Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 04/16/22 07:24 PM
Originally Posted By: MountainSide

Jeff

Remember, you asked for it Jeff. grin

Air in the World
Posted By: DrDan Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 05/13/22 10:45 AM
Free updated to Augmented Strings is available. Just go to you Arturia Software Center for info.
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 05/16/22 09:05 AM
Wow, pretty impressive Dan!

Jeff
Posted By: DrDan Re: Arturia's Augmented Strings Free - 07/15/22 09:31 PM
"Augmented String Intro" was a preety sweet freebee. The full version "Augmented Strings" is normally $99. But it is now on sale for $29 for the next three days.

https://www.arturia.com/augmented-strings-intro-upgrade
© PG Music Forums