PG Music Home
Posted By: Callie - PG Music Look Who Stopped By! - 08/08/22 06:19 PM
Hey there Rustyspoon#!

It was so great of you to stop by and say hello when you found yourself near Victoria, BC smile

Sorry I missed you, but I'm glad you were able to connect with Catherine while you were here!

-Callie
Posted By: Catherine Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/08/22 06:26 PM
It was so great to meet you in person Rustyspoon#! Thanks for taking the time to drop by and say hello wink
Posted By: Charlie Fogle Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/08/22 06:33 PM
That's cool. I'm sure it was fun for all.

Charlie
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/08/22 06:35 PM
Great musician, great guy and fun to work with!

J&B
Posted By: AudioTrack Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/08/22 09:37 PM
Fantastic. That must have been quite an adventure. What an excellent choice for a destination.
Posted By: Jim Fogle Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/08/22 10:53 PM
Way to go Misha!
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/09/22 10:19 AM
Definitely a destination spot in my book!

Jeff
Posted By: Guitarhacker Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/09/22 11:12 AM
If I ever get to that part of the world.... I would certainly plan a stop in and chat..... Very cool to see one of the folks here did that.
Posted By: eddie1261 Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/09/22 02:22 PM
Misha needs to come to Herbstock next year.
Posted By: Matt Finley Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/09/22 04:44 PM
That's great!

I can tell you, Pat Marr made quite an effort to meet forum folks, and we met twice. We had a mini-reunion with MarioD too, at one of my concerts. It's fun; you should try it!
Posted By: Ember - PG Music Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/09/22 10:19 PM
How cool! We've had a few people filter in over the years to come and say hello and it's always such a treat. Hope you had fun!
Posted By: Rustyspoon# Re: Look Who Stopped By! - 08/10/22 03:39 AM
Dropped in - would be a perfect description.
Catherine, thank you for agreeing to let me visit on such a short notice! It was a pleasure to meet you in person and just chat.
I got a cool cap as a gift too, which my son almost took away from me, but I didn't give it up smile

Victoria is beautiful! So far my favorite Canadian city (I have traveled to Canada on a few occasions). A good balance of old and contemporary architecture, not over crowded. Nearly every block in downtown had some kind of live musical performance, from a raspy voiced folk rocker to children violin ensemble. I would gladly stay longer if I could. Perhaps next time I will meet other PG crew members. Still traveling thousands of miles from home.

Catherine, thanks again for taking time and for the gift!

Misha
© PG Music Forums