PG Music Home
Hi all,

I did a quick look - couldn't find a thread with this info centralized.

Please share the YouTube Channels which you feel have the absolute best music lessons for free - especially in terms of depth and breadth. I lean toward guitar, but find well-presented lessons on other instruments and plain old music theory independent of instrument extremely insightful also. For example, I particularly like:

Rick Beato
Jens Larsen

Any other must-see guys you can recommend ?

As always, TIA.
After using his free videos for a while, I've recently subscribed to Julian Bradley's jazz piano courses.
I like the way he seems to understand the learning process better than many, i.e., he knows much is unfamiliar and, unlike some other otherwise good courses, I'm happy listening to his voice.

He has a lot of free stuff, but I think rightly says that a structure and process is better than looking at things at random.
Tomo Fujita

He has both free and pay lessons.

...Deb
If I were to pick one YouTuber it would be Adam Neely.
This guy is part bookworm nerd, part musician, part historian, part intellectual and part social commenter. The guy is just great and I understand probably 10% of what he says but I find him articulate, passionate about music and inspiring.

I like how he poses a really fundamental question (which for me turns into a profound question) and then answers it.

Here is one quote from this video. "You can't take the audience out of your music."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3iDKsjSiIQ
© PG Music Forums