PG Music Home
2022 User Showcase Awards.... Congratulations to....

You may have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2023 UltraPak ..... check here

Over the past year (2022), we had over 1000 new original compositions posted to the User Showcase by 143 different artists. Wow! Over 10,000 songs have now been posted in the Showcase! Many thanks to all who have contributed.

In 2022, there were 24,000 posts in the User Showcase forum, with 1 million views! There were song compositions posted from at least 19 countries, including: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Czech republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Japan, Jersey Channel Is., Macedonia, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, Sweden, UK, USA.

We'd like to thank and recognize these amazing contributions that people have made!

So we announce the "Top 40" User Showcase Awards...to the top 45 contributors of 2022 – a free Band-in-a-Box 2023 UltraPAK for Windows (including the 49 PAK bonus)

We've reviewed the contributions from Jan 1 to Dec 31, 2022, and have based the results on a combination of the following criteria:

- great compositions/arrangements/productions
- use lots of Band-in-a-Box or RealBand (RealTracks or MIDI)
- most contributions
- other contribution to the forum (songwriting tips etc.)
- haven't won before (not an absolute requirement)
- haven't already got a free version from beta testing etc.

And the winners (alphabetical order) are:

Al-David
animarorecords
B.D.Thomas
BabuMusic
Bass Thumper
Birchwood
bloc-head
BlueAttitude
Brad Williams
Chris37
cubanpete
dani48
David Snyder
dcuny
Deej56
Derochette
Dewey_MI
Don Gaynor
Ezekiel's Storm
F.M.M.
firesong
floyd jane
Ghostgum
Greg Johnson
Guitarhacker
Janice & Bud
jannesan
justanoldmuso
MarioD
Mark Hayes
musician17
NigelSpiers
PeterF
PROJECT M
rayc
RnAM
Robertkc
Ronnie Fields
rsdean
Rustyspoon#
Scott C
Tommyc
Torrey Bliss
TuneMonger
vicarn

If your name is on the list.... congratulations! You have won a free Band-in-a-Box 2023 UltraPak Hard Drive (including free shipping of course)

To collect your award, please contact marketing@pgmusic.com (by March 15, 2023) (attn: Callie), and provide details of where you want it to be sent. Please include your Forum Display Name in your message.

If you've already purchased 2023 or have it via some other means (e.g. beta testing), we can either refund your purchase price, or you can designate "someone else" to receive it as a gift (just send that info privately in your email).

If you're a Mac user, you can either get the 2022 UltraPak or request a raincheck for the 2023 Mac UltraPak when it comes out.

Once again, thanks to all the creative people who create, produce and share these wonderful songs!
Congratulations to all the people on the list...

But a Great big shout out to PG music and staff for creating such a great program that let's us express ourselves musically in ways that would be nearly impossible any other way.
Peter / Team,

Thank you so much - it is very appreciated. Such an outstanding company!

Congratulations to everyone else as well!

Bob
Re…Award.

wow i wasnt expecting this and am humbled…seriously.
considering the huge amount of talent on these forums..
I'm just an Englishman who does bonkers tunes for enjoyment.

i dont know what to say except to say a big thanks to PG not only for this award but also for continuing to bring to market these products we all use avidly daily and which give so much enjoyment to so many song creators all over the world.

great congrats to all receiving the award….and to all PG users and staff i wish a fabulous 2023.

happiness to all.

om
Thank You So Much PG Music! Incredible Software!
Thank you, Peter Gannon, and everyone at PG music for making this wonderful music making tool available to us! I appreciate so much being included in this list of talented folks who share their work here in the forum! As someone who is recovering from a recent stroke I foresee myself relying on this wonderful program more than ever to get my ideas into a tangible form and also pledge to be a good ambassador of BIAB In the coming year! Thanks again! TB.
Congratulations to the winners. It's well deserved.
Peter and PG Music Team,
All I can say is WOW! and thank you.

Having used BiaB for a little over 3 years makes this an especially humbling experience.
This is an amazing product . . . keep up the good work and thanks again!
Peter and Team,
Thank you for a very generous gift!
Congrats to all recipients - you are my big inspiration for writing tunes!
A huge shoutout and thanks to the entire team at PG Music. You all and your products rock! And we are most appreciative of being a recipient of the award. ALL the music we have created for the past eleven years simply would not have been possible without BiaB. And that includes songs that we have been honored to have licensed and featured on playlists, blogs and radio stations ... that speaks for us volumes to the versatility and sheer power of BiaB.

Thanks y'all!

J&B
Hi Peter,

Thanks to you and all the team at PGMusic for this very generous gift - much appreciated.

Best Regards
Nigel
I am so honoured and so humbled - thank you. You truly are the best music company I know of, bar none. Without PG Music, NONE of my songs would exist, right now. Your software is unrivalled, and, simply put, unlocks our musical creativity. On top of that, for you to run these awards, every year ... well, who does that? They really are another incentive for us to keep writing, to keep unearthing our talent from the deep down "tomb", within our hearts, where modern-day society would like it, all too often, sadly.

So - in short - thank you, PG Music. Thank you for your extraordinary software (no lesser adjective would even come close to do it justice) - thank you for coming up with something which opens up our musical potential to such an extent, and thank you for rewarding our CREATIVITY. You are unique. The most genuine of THANKS to you.

... and thanks to EVERYONE who showcases their songs on the forum. You are, all of you, the members of the most friendly and collaborative music forum I have ever been on. No competition against one another, here ... just genuine help, suggestions, encouragement. Not to even mention (it goes unsaid, I think) immense, immense TALENT. You ALL got the best out of me, and I firmly believe that, together, we get the best out of each one of us. It's a genuine honour to share the forum with all of you - I have learned so much, since the first time I landed on here with no mixing skills, no singing skills, but bags of sheer confidence, haha. Thank you for helping me learn how to mix, if only a little ... and for encouraging me to sing :-) Your help has meant that I've had the courage to actually release songs, not just sing in my bedroom, just for myself - so THANK YOU, forum members, for making this community of musicians the best music forum I know of, bar none.

To a wonderfully musical 2023 :-)
Peter and team,

Thanks so much, it's an honour!

Rob and Anne-Marie
Peter & PG Team...

Thanks to you all, for all you do.
Band-In-A-Box is a miracle. I say that every year. And every year, it remains so.
There is nothing like it ANYWHERE else.
EVERY musician should own a copy.

Congrats to all the recipients.
The amount of GOOD MUSIC that gets posted to the Showcase is stunning.
And it's a terrific place to just "hang".

Thank you.

fj
My goodness, thank you to the entire PG Music company. I am honored, and humbled, to see my name in a list of people who's work and music I admire so much. My congratulations to all of those on the list. This is my first year on the forum and the first time I've started using Biab, and I am so grateful to both the company and all of the users on this forum. You have been immensely helpful and encouraging to someone like me who is so new to production. This is quite a company, quite a group of users, and quite a generous gift! All I really know to say, is thank you - so much!

Brad
Peter and team,

it may sound a bit pathetic, but what you and your team have created has changed my life.

Your software not only makes it possible to realize what is in my head, but you have also created a great community that helps each other whenever possible.
You can be very, very proud of that!

Thank you smile
Congratulations are definitely in order for all those who have received the User Showcase Awards.
What an unexpected gift and honor. My heartfelt appreciation.

* curtsies *

Mark
I'm honoured to receive this award.
I wasn't expecting it!

But let me tell you how gald I am using BiaB. It's a great piece of software that helps me a lot to creat my songs.
Many of my colleagues said or will say the same and it is the truth.
Thanks Biab for this opportunity.

Hans
Congratulations to the winners.
Thank you PG Music. The scope and breadth of this award demonstrate that the criteria, & company, are inclusive and wise.

Dear Peter and the whole PG Music Team of Superstars,

Thank you so much.

I agree with what others have said: this product changes lives. I cannot imagine life without this product now. Really.

I have put out I think 14 albums since 2014 and have 180 songs on Spotify, Amazon and iTunes/Apple, etc.

Plus, I am collaborating with some of the coolest people on the planet, many of them here.

Rachel Cintula, who has joined the forum lately since we have been co-writing, said that listening to herself sing Big Wide Open Road was a dream come true, a moment of sheer joy and a highlight in her life.

It is that way for many.

This would not have happened with PG Music.

Thanks to all of you from the bottom of my heart.
Thanks you so much PG music for your generous award.

And congratulations to my forum friend winners. whistle
Congratulations everyone! Users Showcase has grown and grown up a lot from when it first started. All the awards are well-earnt and well-deserved.
Thank you for including me on the list of Showcase Awards Winners. This is very much appreciated. Congratulations to all that made the list as well..
Thank you very much Peter and all your staff,
Realtracks technology is an unexpected chance for lonely musicians.
Biab is like a miraculous tool!
Musical regards from France
Thanks very much Peter and Staff!

I've been using this software for so long, going back to when it was MIDI only, I can't imagine life without it at this point.

And thanks also for these forums, especially the Showcase. I've made many friends here over the years and listened to lots of great music.
I spend more time listening to music here than anywhere else actually, always so inspiring!

Thank you, Dr. Gannon, and everyone else at PG Music! Band in a Box has been my super power for quite a while now. Real Tracks is an amazing musical invention. I'm always thrilled with the results I get. Still hoping to write that one great song, maybe this is the year. Thanks so much again.
Thank you PG Music for the award. The greatest software on Earth just keeps getting better and hopefully does far into the future. The songs made with BIAB and shared on this forum are better than on the hit lists, so much talent and creativity.

Janne
Hi Peter Gannon and PGteam thank you for your generosity! And creating great products I have said this before, I wished I jump aboard long ago no matter how many new tools other company's come up with, nothing can match biab in what it offers thanks again Peter Gannon for contributing to our music world. F.M.M.
Peter and the rest of the PGM gang, thank you so much for your generosity. BiaB has kept me involved in music and as I have said many times virtually all of my songs start in BiaB.

Also I am extremely humbled to be included with some of the best songwriters and musicians on the planet.
Doctor Peter Gannon and all of your staff at PG Music,

PG Music is the absolute GREATEST!
Thank you all so much.

BIAB is an unique and amazing product which I have been using for over 25 years since the MIDI-only era without RealTracks.
I'm very happy and honored to have been included in this year's awards.

And… Congratulations to all the other winners.

Best regards.

Shigeki Adachi
(animarorecords)
Thanks, PG Music!

I always look forward to hear what people do with this software, and it seems bar keeps getting set higher and higher.

It's a thrill to be included in the list of the forum greats. laugh
Peter and the entire PG Music Staff—

I continue to be amazed at the wonder that is PG Music. Not only do you have an amazing product that helps us give life to our songs, and not only do you provide a forum through which we can share them, but then you also provide these generous awards . . . it’s a rare thing to find a company so wonderfully thoughtful and giving to its users.

Thank you so much for including me among such a talented group of artists. And congratulations to all the other well-deserving recipients. What a wonderful community we have here at BIAB! It’s a pleasure and a privilege to be a member of it!

Deej
Thank you for the opportunity to share my songs with others, but more importantly, thank you for having such a great product which earned me 11 'One to Watch' songs from the Nashville Songwriters Association International (NSAI) in 2022. BIAB has taken my songwriting skills to a whole new level!

Na zdrowie!
Man, I wish I lived close to your office, PGMusic folks. Whenever I've had to call or email, the most happy people answer and actually care to help. It must be a fun place to hang out, let alone work. Thank you so much, Peter Gannon and Gang. You know this software is reward in itself, and the music, friendship and help from the incredible Showcase members is an ineffable bonus. Cheers to you all, and thanks for making this all happen.
Great stuff. Very generous of you all.
Thank you

Vic
Thanks to PG music, a generous and supportive company that are a pleasure to deal with.

Peter
Hello everyone

Many thanks to the Team of Peter and Biab. Not only for the award but especially for the great musical development tool that the staff made available to us.

Congratulations to everyone who received the award….and to all PG users. It is rare to see so many positive collaborations on a forum and so much support from developers listening to its users.

Many thanks again to all of you.

Kindly regard
Derochette
alias JaniJackFlash
Peter and all the talented people at PG Music...you guys are so wonderfully helpful and generous to all of us who depend on BiaB to make our music shine and sound so professional...I congratulate all of the award winners and I am humbled to be included in this list...I have already purchased the 2023 edition so I am thrilled to be able gift this generous to my grandson and watch (that is listen) to the great music he will produce!

Again, thank you so much!!

Best regards
Dan
Thank you very much PG Music !
BiaB is not only a unique software, but the company behind it is equally unique.
Many greetings
Andi ;-)
Hi, Peter and team !

I must tell you that I did not
expect this magnificent gift
as I have been so much away
from the site and that is also
why I have not been able to
thank you earlier, due to my
dwelling in Spain !

This came right out of the blue
and as I just could not expect
it, I feel most humble and
want to thank you so much for
the package that enables me to
continue to modernize my
composing !
Thanks PG Music... I am proud to be in such good company,
and grateful for PGM's recognition and generosity.
© PG Music Forums