PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. Many Roads - 04/09/24 06:42 PM
Hello all this was done with biab,and finished in Sonar, I liked the chord progression and the Sax realtracks 403 Sax, Tenor ,Motown [6] thanks for listening and comments Fmm
https://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/many-roads?si=357df47cce4b44b7a97e6d3f9b10ccbc&utm_source=clipboard&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=social_sharing
Posted By: WaoBand Re: Many Roads - 04/10/24 11:51 AM
The chord structure is a good foundation for an instrumental and I really liked the alto sax solo - I've always had back luck with altos - but it was so good I would have also had it in earlier, interchanging with the guitar.
Posted By: Birchwood Re: Many Roads - 04/10/24 02:00 PM
Hi,

A very nice melody and even better solo guitar. I agree with Wao the sax is very good too.
The organ fits nice in it all.
I only wished the guitar came back, after, say 45 seconds, so it would end the way it started.
But I am the first to say that's a matter of taste.

Hans
Posted By: DC Ron Re: Many Roads - 04/11/24 02:27 PM
That does sound REALLY nice. Love your tone, vibrato, pick attack and...well, just about everything you're doing on guitar. The sax was nice, but that guitar...
Posted By: firesong Re: Many Roads - 04/11/24 05:01 PM
Eric...as usual you have nailed the perfect tone and texture to your playing extraordinary guitar talents...everything is tight and fits your arrangement so well...though I would have enjoyed you mixing your guitar in with the sax a bit...really enjoy all of your productions and this is certainly no exception!
Posted By: MarioD Re: Many Roads - 04/11/24 07:53 PM
Eric, as usual excellent chops and tone on that axe of yours! But it is not the axe it is the player, you!
The backing tracks sound great.
That tenor sax fits like a glove - brilliant choice!
Outstanding mix.
Posted By: laurent4114 Re: Many Roads - 04/12/24 10:59 AM
Always great sound and guitar playing. The sax is sublime.
Laurent
Posted By: BabuMusic Re: Many Roads - 04/12/24 12:40 PM
Always a very enjoyable listen to you, Eric. Exceptional tone and taste. Good write. Good fun. Yeah, the sax was also well done, and was the mix.
Posted By: Derochette Re: Many Roads - 04/16/24 03:45 PM
Hi F.M.M.

The sound of the Hammond organ is superb. Indeed the sequence of chords is pretty and your guitar solo is very melodious. It's well done with this sax in the last part. I appreciated.

Jani
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Many Roads - 04/29/24 04:59 PM
Hi WoaBand thanks for stopping by and listening and comments fmm
Posted By: rsdean Re: Many Roads - 05/04/24 11:27 AM
Eric,

Some really great playing here as usual... Love the way your guitar sounds and that sax sound is really awesome.

Bob
Posted By: Janice & Bud Re: Many Roads - 05/04/24 01:34 PM
Great to hear a new one from you!
As always your chops and tone on the ax are excellent.
And the sax fits the vibe nicely.

Enjoyed it!

J&B
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Many Roads - 05/11/24 04:48 PM
Thanks Hans for stopping by and listening and comments fmm
Posted By: dcuny Re: Many Roads - 05/12/24 05:00 AM
Hi, Eric.

Nothing new to add - it's always good to hear you on guitar. smile
Posted By: Ezekiel's Storm Re: Many Roads - 05/13/24 11:18 PM
I enjoy listening to you play. Dreamy background tracks--nice fit for both solo instruments.
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Many Roads - 05/21/24 04:49 PM
Thanks DC Ron for taking time to listen and comments Fmm
© PG Music Forums