PG Music Home
Posted By: Shockwave199 Take it away - 08/09/10 02:32 AM
Peter requested reposting in the showcase forum, so here's my first track using biab- done a couple of weeks ago. It's all real tracks and one midi string track that I did with Garritan Personal Orchestra just for a string pad in some spots. I will post the notes about the real tracks used shortly. Thanks for the listen...perhaps again!

http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/listenrm.php?Download=56745

Dan
Posted By: RickeG Re: Take it away - 08/14/10 09:17 PM
Ok, I have to ask, who is playing the guitar?

I love the feel of the composition. Very rich in its feel. An awesome tune!
Posted By: Muzic Trax Re: Take it away - 08/14/10 10:07 PM
Great mix !! Love it.

Trax
Posted By: Danny C. Re: Take it away - 08/14/10 11:40 PM
Quote:

Ditto!!!! Also ditto to the question . . . whos is playing the guitar, great chops!

Later,
Posted By: MarioD Re: Take it away - 08/15/10 12:51 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Ditto!!!! Also ditto to the question . . . whos is playing the guitar, great chops!

Later,

Double Ditto!!
Posted By: Shockwave199 Re: Take it away - 08/16/10 06:18 AM
Thank you!

This was all real tracks.

The crunchy guitar solo is from set 31, Distorted Rock Guitar #576 Soloist Bluess BB EV085. Played by Jack Pearson.

The jazz guitar solo is from set 54, Jazz Electric Guitar # 745 Soloist Jazz Ballad SW085. Played by Oliver Gannon.

It was swell having these guys on my track! LOL! This one actually came together very nicely. The crunchy guitar solo was so tasty that it cut it as a melody. The final takes of both those guitars was gotten by about the third generation. Each time a tasty solo would generate and I'd keep each one, but I believe the third one was simply a keeper.

Needless to say, this was fun!

Dan
Posted By: Darren H Re: Take it away - 08/26/10 05:10 AM
Hi.

It takes a lot to impress me when I hear new tracks, and smoothe jazz really isn't my thing apart from the likes of Dave Sanborne.
But, this is absolutely stunning.

It probably wouldn't have impressed me as much if I didn't already know it was real tracks, but once again this tool and the way that users are implementing it is superb.

Do you mean to tell me tthat ach time the track starts, a brand new, totally random solo is generated?

Cheers
Darren
© PG Music Forums