PG Music Home
My piano blues shuffle where I use JamPack Rhythm Section Loops at the start then bring in the good stuff around the
3-minute mark -that is, BiaB RealTracks 10 All Blues Shuffle lead guitar, slide, organ, and even a little harmonica in the fade. I am on piano and have also added a few percussive strokes here and there. Recorded and mixed in LogicExpress8; slide guitar is processed thru the EchoBoy plug-in. Here's your ticket.

http://www.icompositions.com/music/song.php?sid=147289

Sorry I did not post originally here at the User Showcase - is this new? or did I just miss this forum before?

Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area.

gpt
Glad you made it over, George.

I think alot of people are missing this because they don't go to the PG Home Page and click on All Forums - they only select the one they are interested in.

Cheers - Ian
Man I’m glad I got this ticket!

I love this genre of music and you did it justice! Great keys! Great backing tracks!
Hi George,

Loved it! Your music and your skill never ceases to impress me. You are an amazing talent. This song is very different from your usual work and sounds like it was a whole heap of fun to put together.

Thank you for letting us have the chance to hear it.

Regards,
Noel
Now that made me smile. It sounded like you were having a lot of fun. Excellent!

Steve
Very cool - this really swings!

Bob
like to hear those
Great. I love the blues and you got the feel. Welcome to the forum.
Marty
Toe tapper. Sounds like you had a blast putting this together. The audience at the end was cool too.
Nice work, George, a great listen!

John
Hi George,

Groovin' man Groovin'

Michee
© PG Music Forums