PG Music Home
Hi Bob,

Sounds as though it needs fattening up. Have you tried Bookend Panning in Reaper?
Prefer the Pedal rather than Fiddle but that's just me..
Melody is good. Once again you nailed it.

Best wishes for the upcoming CD
Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Bob.

Best regards
Michee
Nice work Bob.
Bob, this is excellent - great work!
Thanks everyone.

Bob
Hi Bob,
Good song and great writing. Loved it.
Marty
Hi Marty,

Really pleased that you enjoyed it. Thanks for your nice comments and thanks for listening.

Bob
Bob, I'd like to take a listen but not at that site. I was thrown 2 popups instantly. Is this a new site you're using? If you have a direct link, I'll check the tune out.

Dan
Quote:

Bob, I'd like to take a listen but not at that site. I was thrown 2 popups instantly. Is this a new site you're using? If you have a direct link, I'll check the tune out.

Dan

Hey Dan,

Greg (Achordocaster)recommended that site to me. I did some research on it and found no problems. It has some pretty good affilitations. I started using it when I was putting up tracks for folks to mix. I normally just use our studio website. I guess I'll go back to doing that. Here's a link to the song on our studio site:

SONG LINK: "One More Thing" MP3

Nice to hear from you,
Bob
Don't change on my account Bob. I do prefer the new link, but that's just me. Nice song Bob. Nicely done!

Dan
That is a nice song as it is, Bob.
would like to hear the "substituted" version tho' :>)
Quote:

That is a nice song as it is, Bob.
would like to hear the "substituted" version tho' :>)

Thanks. I'll post a link to the CD project page when these songs are finalized.

Bob
Quote:

Quote:

Dan

Hey Dan,

Greg (Achordocaster)recommended that site to me. I did some research on it and found no problems. It has some pretty good affilitations. I started using it when I was putting up tracks for folks to mix. I normally just use our studio website. I guess I'll go back to doing that.

Hey Guys,

I think this site works well for the occasional large .wav files that you might need to swap back and forth with say someone you were doing a collaboration with, since you can't email those large files. But probably not so well for the .mp3 files we generally post direct links to in the forum. I've experienced the occasional pop up as well, but I don't think it's a dangerous site and it is a very useful (and free) way to transfer large files.

Oh and Bob... Fine job! Great classic country.

Greg
A typical outstanding country song from Hawgly.

You should have been pickup up by some record label by now!
Quote:

A typical outstanding country song from Hawgly.

You should have been pickup up by some record label by now!

At my age I kinda wish ANYBODY would pick me up. LOL "I've fallen and I can't get up!"

Thanks for listening,
Bob
© PG Music Forums