PG Music Home
Posted By: TetonJohn Soloist function/Repeats - 01/06/11 05:05 PM
Two questions:
1) I inserted a solo into a song. I like the sound and would like to use it again. However, I forget to note the number. Is there a way to click on something and find out which solo it is?

2) Repeats. I want to use the repeat function, but start it on the fifth measure on the second chorus instead of going back to the first measure. Is that possible?

Thanks
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Soloist function/Repeats - 01/06/11 06:28 PM
Hi John,

Welcome to the forums.

You'll get a much better response to this question is you post it in the Band In A Box forum HERE. This particular forum is designed for users to post links to songs they have produced with BIAB.
Quote:

1) I inserted a solo into a song. I like the sound and would like to use it again. However, I forget to note the number. Is there a way to click on something and find out which solo it is?

If you saved the song, the solo would probably have saved. So, if you click on the Soloist, the particular selection may well be highlighted. If it's not, then the only approach to determine which solo it was is by trial and error.
Quote:

2) Repeats. I want to use the repeat function, but start it on the fifth measure on the second chorus instead of going back to the first measure. Is that possible?

It certainly should be. I'm not fully understanding your question, though. Have a look at the below FAQ and see if that helps.

http://www.pgmusic.com/techfaq23.htm#71

Regards,
Noel
© PG Music Forums