PG Music Home
Posted By: deltagolf Easy Jazz - 02/10/11 11:26 AM
Hi all

I felt for posting another piece I assembled quite some time ago (think it was BIAB 2010 or 2010.5). Maybe it's a wee bit to long. But it's Jazz and there's no fixed rule to it, I guess.

Cheers, Daniel

EasyJazz
http://www.songramp.com/mod/mps/viewprivtrack.php?trackid=56829
Posted By: rsdean Re: Easy Jazz - 02/10/11 06:26 PM
Daniel, I really enjoyed that - loved the lead... I could easily picture a smokey jazz club with a small ensemble playing. Very nice!

Bob
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Easy Jazz - 02/10/11 08:12 PM
Daniel, this was a very enjoyable listen!

Steve
Posted By: deltagolf Re: Easy Jazz - 02/11/11 08:08 AM
Thank you Bob and Steve.
Daniel

BTW - I enjoy your music too. Bob, you amaze me with the speed you produce (although I'm not so much into christian lyrics) and Steve - all has been said about your lates tune (Rachel HAS a beautiful voice).

Posted By: Noel96 Re: Easy Jazz - 02/13/11 05:09 AM
Daniel,

Very nice work. You're really developing an excellent skill at using BIAB to synthesize your own original works. The mix is perfect.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: deltagolf Re: Easy Jazz - 02/13/11 09:10 AM
Thank you Noel. Your comments are encouraging and welcome.
Thanks for listening.
Daniel
Posted By: MarioD Re: Easy Jazz - 02/15/11 12:39 AM
What a great "after hours" jazz jam!

You hit a home run with this one!
Posted By: deltagolf Re: Easy Jazz - 02/15/11 10:29 AM
Thank you Mario for listening and the heads-up.

Cheers, Daniel
edit: I do admit I quite like this one myself (that's not always the case with my own creations )
I can even hum along in the meantime. There's definitely some applause missing after the guitar solo when the trumpet takes over again.

second edit: Although the trumpet seems to be quite busy, I decided to let it be like this. When I edited out some parts it lost a certain forward pressure and speed.
© PG Music Forums