PG Music Home
Hi have just bought a Makala ukulele ,i have never played a ukulele before,so having used Band in a Box for a short while ,i wrote a Rock song that would incorporate the scorching lead guitar sounds of Band in a Box,and try to make the ukulele powerful enough to belong inside a rock song ,needing a video to go with it i used iclone to produce one ,its called Analeese ,who is a very sad kind of young girl ,anyway for anyone who is bored enought to take a look ,heres the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rWboK8xIuYk
Brian, that is an awesome song! Cool video as well - really enjoyed that one. Thanks for sharing.

Bob
Hi Brian,

I didn't care for the video. To me it distracted from the song rather than enhancing it but that's just my pov.

The music is great - a tad long for my short attention span LOL but great job.
Hi Josie ,oh me oh my i have just listend to this beautiful song ,and i am amazed ,wonderful dreamy floating sound if i ever heard one ,and a beautiful warm voice to go with it ,really enjoyed listening to this wonderful song and you can be certain i will be listening to more at the weekend,i thankyou for your comments on my song and wish you the very best Brian.
Quote:

Brian, that is an awesome song! Cool video as well - really enjoyed that one. Thanks for sharing.

Bob

Hi Bob i have just had a listen to Broken Heart Of Blue
which is brilliant wonderful sound ,and i love the sound of your voice ,may i ask where the idea for the song came from and what did you use to record it ,because that is a nice quality recording ,and a warm thankyou for your comments ,my friend.Brian.
Brian,

Cool song! I liked it. Like some others I found a couple things in the video ^^ a little distracting.

Nice Job,

Greg
Brian, thanks so much. That song was written from a place deep within many years ago

I used BIAB, RT's and recorded/mixed the track w/vocal on a Tascam DP-008 w/light reverb.

Bob
Nice music production, thanks for sharing!

My Reverbnation
© PG Music Forums