PG Music Home
This is my last post concerning my FAWM Songwriting Challenge. I completed the 14 songs in 22 days. Just wanted to let everyone know that it was a blast. You should try it next year if you have the time. I could not have done it without BIAB. Thanks to everyone who commented on my post. I appreciate everyone here at PG. It is a remarkable product and we have a remarkable forum. Thanks! Here is the link to the 14 songs.

My Reverbnation
Congratulations! That is an accomplishment indeed. Any suprises along the way?
Congrats. 14 tunes in 22 days is a great achievement!
I agree, that's a heck of an achievement!

I've never tried to write 3 or 4 songs a week... Shucks, I've never tried to write 3 or 4 songs in a month. It might be fun to try though.

I applaud your accomplishment!

Greg
It is fun. The biggest challenge was singing them all that quick. My throat fell apart quickly. A few days before it started I sat down and tried to think of some different chord progressions to use. I went on their site and they had a program called struxxure, which gives different song structures. I tried to use a different struxxure as often as I could without losing the true inspiration of the song. It was alot of fun. They have alot of very talented people on the site as well. It was surprising how much easier it became the more I did it. I noticed that I started thinking of everything in terms of a song.

My Reverbnation
Hi Robert,

You've got my most enthusiastic standing ovation for managing the FAWM project in just on 3 weeks. That's amazing. I cannot imagine ever being able to do that.

Kudos to you!
Noel
Robert, congratulations - quite an achievement!

Bob
Nice job Robert. I know you have a wonderful ear for music and your mixing and studio savvy were big plus to accomplish the task. On the writing end - I'm jealous as I'm in a major writers block currently.
© PG Music Forums