PG Music Home
Hi ReverbNation where i store my songs asked for anyone who would like to enter a Japan/Tribute song to go on an album for help relief for our dear Japanese friends who have suffered so much tragedy in the last few months,only the best will get a place on the album,which i would have loved to have entered,but sadly i know my limitations,never the less i wrote a song ,with God giving his point of view to how he would perhaps feel ,i know this song has faults but i wrote it from my heart,using good old BIAB and realband,with a little help from my guitar,the meaning of the title is that we are all gods children and God cant be held accountable for every thing that happens ,but he is always by our side,my love and thoughts go out to our friends in Japan , ,my very best wishes Brian

here is the link http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_8035877
Great job with this one. Your voice has a little Elvis and Roy Orbison resemblance in it.

Terrible tragedy for the Japanese people. I am glad to see nations of the world help them out in their time of need. I was glad to see, for once, a people who did not ransack or loot their own countrymen in a time of chaos.

They are continuing to have earthquakes and still need help. I hope the tribute will bring them some relief, no matter how great or small.

I liked your mix and song. Great job.

Trax
© PG Music Forums