PG Music Home
Posted By: tommyad New Song - 05/22/11 10:53 PM
Hi all. First post. Lots of new songs using BIAB. http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1127534&content=music Please check out Let Me Live, No One Ever Told Me, Everybody has to be Somewhere. Feedback appreciated. Thanks, Tom
Posted By: Sundance Re: New Song - 05/23/11 03:33 AM
Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of friendly folks here.

You've got quite a few songs on your SC page. Which is good thing You can get more feedback by posting one song for us all to focus on. It also helps every one to know what RTs you used or how you used BIAB. And any other info you want to share on what DAW you mixed it with etc.

In your song No One Ever Told Me, I thought it was cool the way you used the torn and cut up pictures - very clever and visual. I enjoyed listening. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: tommyad Re: New Song - 05/23/11 12:23 PM
Josie, Thanks for listening and commenting. Tom
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: New Song - 05/23/11 05:15 PM
Tom,
Welcome to the forum! Thanks for pointing us to your SC page. You must have been recording for quite a while to have written so many songs.
I listened to the three you pointed out and liked them all. Each one shows a real depth of emotion. "Let Me Live" was particularly poignant. Perhaps I can just relate to it. I also liked the harmonic structure of "Everybody has to be Somewhere." It highlights the theme very well.
I'm assuming you played all the lead guitar since it also has an emotional depth similar to your vocals. Very nice! Like Josie, I'm curious to know what RTs you use. Did you sing you own backing vocals or was that TC Hel?
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: New Song - 05/23/11 05:29 PM
Glad to have you aboard. I gave a listen to several of your songs, very nice work. You have an excellent voice and very good production skills. Thanks for sharing!

My Music Reverbnation
My Music Myspace
Read My Blog
Posted By: tommyad Re: New Song - 05/23/11 06:05 PM
SpaceDog, Actually all these songs have been written since 12/2010. I guess I'm on a roll. I play guitar, pedal steel, keys, harmonica, and bass. The vocals are all me. The lead guitar is all me. I will try to be more detailed in the future about what tracks I'm using. Thanks for the listen. I'll be checking out your stuff as well. Tom
Posted By: tommyad Re: New Song - 05/23/11 06:08 PM
PGFan, Thanks for the comments. I will be checking out your tunes. Tom
Posted By: Mick Emery Re: New Song - 05/23/11 08:45 PM
Nice tunes! Thanks for posting.

Mick
Posted By: MarioD Re: New Song - 05/24/11 02:14 PM
Quote:

Hi Tom,

Welcome to the forum! You'll find lots of friendly folks here.

You've got quite a few songs on your SC page. Which is good thing You can get more feedback by posting one song for us all to focus on. It also helps every one to know what RTs you used or how you used BIAB. And any other info you want to share on what DAW you mixed it with etc.

In your song No One Ever Told Me, I thought it was cool the way you used the torn and cut up pictures - very clever and visual. I enjoyed listening. Thanks for sharing!

+1

I have listened to three thus far and they are all top shelf.

Great work.
© PG Music Forums