PG Music Home
Posted By: pikeyh Something missin. Pikeyh - 08/28/11 05:17 PM
http://soundcloud.com/jakeyh/somthing-missin-c-pikes

Something missin©Pikes Productions 2011 virtualy finished apart from a little spit and polish mastering. hope you all like... Ade.
Posted By: Skyline Re: Something missin. Pikeyh - 08/28/11 05:33 PM
Ade, it's the link, or a part of it, that's missing!

John
Posted By: pikeyh Re: Something missin. Pikeyh - 08/28/11 06:13 PM
Thanks John... done now...that was the something missin obviously..hehehe...
Posted By: Ian Fraser Re: Something missin. Pikeyh - 08/29/11 10:07 PM
Hi Pikey
I'm beginning to sound like a broken . . . WAV file
I'd really like to see the lyrics - everything in the production
has my attention - chords, instrumentation - but I'd like to know the lyrics.

Also did you use any RT files, Style sheet?
Pikes Productions seems busy these days.

Ian
Posted By: pikeyh Re: Something missin. Pikeyh - 08/30/11 05:52 PM
Here we go Ian... No particular style used just whatever real tracks sounded ok together. real drums (a couple of variations cut and pasted) real tracks bass, piano, acc guit, and el guit, again just chunks cut and pasted as needed. I am busy these days comes from finishing work at 47 years of age, but i think i am due a little time seems i worked 2 jobs for 25 years of my working life... thanks for listening any comments on track would be greatfully received.. Ade.

Something missin
Ade Humphreys
staring out at misty waters, just as tears well in my eyes, and like a lamb to slaughter, your words are no suprise.

Ch..
Without you theres somethin missin, this road appears to have no end, a lost soul on a ship to no-where, a broken heart takes time to mend.

So when its over yes its over,when a start comes to an end,still i search for a four leaf clover, or a sticking plaster so i can mend.

Ch..
Without you theres somethin missin, this road appears to have no end,a lost soul on a ship to no-where, a broken heart takes time to mend.

break

Ch..
Without you theres somethin missin, this road appears to have no end,a lost soul on a ship to no-where, a broken heart takes time to mend, a lost soul on a ship to no-where, a broken heart takes time to mend, a broken heart takes time to mend.
Posted By: Ian Fraser Re: Something missin. Pikeyh - 08/30/11 08:43 PM
Thanks for that, mate.
© PG Music Forums