PG Music Home
Posted By: PRearden Camaro 1974 Demo - 09/02/11 02:47 AM
This is a demo of a song the band is working out. I only included the first minute as I haven't discussed sharing it yet. I'm interested an any feedback.

This is something a little unusual for this group. A little heavier, distorted and raw.

Instruments are 100% RealTracks.

Camaro 1974
Posted By: Sundance Re: Camaro 1974 Demo - 09/02/11 03:22 AM
Hi PR,

It's great to hear some of the metal tracks being used! I haven't heard many of them on here. I'm not really into that genre much so I can't comment on the song - plus the fact it's only a minute long snippet.

But I can say it sounds like you're having a ton of fun.

I'd like to hear more from you and your band using the RT's.

Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Camaro 1974 Demo - 09/02/11 07:01 AM
Hi PR,

Very inventive! I've never heard anything like this with Realtracks before. I'm impressed.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: PRearden Re: Camaro 1974 Demo - 09/03/11 02:52 AM
Thank you for listening Josie and Noel. Probably too in your face for this venue but the instrumentation is 100% RealTracks. We normally use the program to write, arrange, and demo ideas but are thinking of using some of the RT in recording.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Camaro 1974 Demo - 09/03/11 03:20 AM
PR,

Very good use of the Metal RD/RT! I really like this. A lot of energy. Reminds me of my grandkids! (And the stuff I listened to 25 years ago!)

Keep it up!

Steve
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Camaro 1974 Demo - 09/04/11 02:05 AM
Nice job with the metal tracks. You have the voice for that style as well. Thanks for sharing!
© PG Music Forums