PG Music Home
Hello again,

This one had been rolling around as and idea for a couple years and I put it together for Mother's Day. A year later I decided to Youtube it (Anime Studio Pro7) using some flower pics from a recent vacation and some sketches that a caveman could have been proud of.

I used the CHETPCK.STY and exported the tracks to Sonar. I added guitar, my take on Chet style rythm and later some chorused strums for the interlude (I believe I used my trusty, dependable, well rounded Fender 72 Thinline 40 Anniversary reissue) via my Pod X3 live, and added the vocals as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZoTdkrRHGQ

Thanks for giving it a listen,
Patrick
Wow, Patrick, post much....LOL! Seriously, I'm so glad you shared this. I liked everything about it. It is fun and breezy and sweet and thoroughly enjoyable! Two thumbs up from me!
very nice
Josie and Mike,

Thanks for the comments. I appreciate the feedback. One of the features I really like about Band-in-A-Box is the ability to take a chord progression and step it through a bunch of styles to find the fit you are looking for. This tune initially was headed to Jamaica and Reggae, the melody is laid out well enough for that. But, after some experimenting, the final style choice seemed to flow a lot nicer and fit the sentiment as well.

I don't know how I found it, but I enjoyed the Route 66 tune you did Josie. I hope ya'll were able to get that credit card paid off afterwards.

-Patrick
Hi Patrick,

I completely agree with Joise.
Quote:

Wow, Patrick, post much....LOL! Seriously, I'm so glad you shared this. I liked everything about it. It is fun and breezy and sweet and thoroughly enjoyable! Two thumbs up from me!

It worked for me

Regards,
Noel
Quote:

Hi Patrick,

I completely agree with Joise.
Quote:

It worked for me

Regards,
Noel

I also agree.

good song.
Count me in! I agree, this is a fun song, and well done. And a great message!

Steve
© PG Music Forums