PG Music Home
Posted By: MikeK Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/18/11 02:46 AM
Posted: 17 Nov 2011 10:39 pm Post subject: Noodling around ...
... with electric and acoustic ... no idea if anyone likes it...

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11225227

Feed is welcome....

Just don't know anymore... getting bored with the same old stuff, trying something new! LOL!

Cheers,
Mike
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/18/11 11:19 AM
Hey Mike,

I like it! The song is incredibly well put together. The composition shines and the production really polishes it sparkling bright. There's nothing that I'd change. Everything sits just right in the mix.

Wow!

All the best,
Noel
Mike,

Very nice! Good combination. Good mix. Keep up the good work!

Steve
Posted By: Skyline Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/19/11 02:24 PM
+1 to what Noel and Steve said!
A simple backdrop to some very engaging solo work, all put together really well. A great listen. Well done says I!

John
Posted By: MikeK Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/19/11 02:55 PM
Thank you very much Noel, Steve and John. This was a fun project and it's being well received elsewhere also. Being asked to "create more of that sound". So, I suppose I will. LOL!

Cheers, mates. Really appreciate it!

Mike
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/19/11 03:11 PM
I like it Mike ,good pickin !
Posted By: Sundance Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/19/11 06:53 PM
Some really nice noodling there Mike.
Posted By: RodM Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/19/11 07:19 PM
Hi Mike,

You're sure talented. I noticed on you soundclick page "95,776 total plays"! Wow! Nice mix of guitars, mandolin, bass, and 12 string guitar. Great soloing and technique. I think you have been playing awhile! You sure do know you craft.
Anyway, I enjoyed it. Thanks for posting.
RodM
Posted By: MikeK Re: Noodling around .... (Having Fun) .... - 11/23/11 03:32 PM
Thanks so much Tommy, Josie and Rod (been playing for 35 + years, Rod)! Been working too much lately LOL! But, I am having a long weekend coming up (YAY!!!). May have some time to listen to some of the newer material posted here.

Happy Turkey Day to all of you!!!

Cheers,
Mike
© PG Music Forums