PG Music Home
Posted By: Don Gaynor 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 11/27/11 08:29 PM
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=1209254&content=music
Posted By: RodM Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/01/11 01:55 AM
Hi Don,

On these 14 songs, did you use BIAB midi and real tracks? Are you playing the the guitar solo tracks? I enjoyed listening to them. I tried to look at the details on the Soundclick page but I didn't see any credits listed. I enjoy bluegrass. I have few friends locally that play that style.
Thanks for sharing
RodM
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/01/11 01:40 PM
rod, it's all biab/rt. i merely entered the chord progression, tempo, key, and style. no, i can no longer play guitar due to a stroke but, thanks to biab, i can still make music for my own enjoyment primarily. thank you for listening and your kind comments.
Posted By: RodM Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/01/11 01:57 PM
Thanks Don for sharing. I am starting to get arthritis in my hands. I still play at home but not out in public anymore. I am grateful for all these new tools available now so we can keep enjoying our music. I wish you all the best.

RodM
Posted By: PeterGannon Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/02/11 12:45 AM
Great tunes Don! Thanks for posting them!
Posted By: Steve Young Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/05/11 02:56 AM
Don,

Great work here! Thanks so much for sharing these! BIAB is a great tool, so much we can do with it. Keep up the good work!

Steve
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/05/11 03:26 PM
steve, thank you so much for your kind words. yes, biab has renewed my interest in making music while, at the same time, giving me creative tools that i have never before had access to. thanks again and thanks to pg music.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/05/11 06:31 PM
peter, your nod of approval is especially gratifying. thank you. several of the tunes were uploaded in a non-optimal bitrate. i am in the process of correcting that. it IS NOT a soundclick problem! now, if i could just find the time. lol
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: 14 ORIGINAL BIAB TUNES - 12/05/11 08:02 PM
Quote:

Thanks Don for sharing. I am starting to get arthritis in my hands. I still play at home but not out in public anymore. I am grateful for all these new tools available now so we can keep enjoying our music. I wish you all the best.

RodM

i don't have arthritis, a stroke paralyzed my left side and left me mute. perhaps my best advice would be to keep those joints active or you will definitely lose them. not to the point of pain, obviously, but it's good to keep them active. now is the time to see your rhumatologist. imho, they can't stop or reverse it but they may slow its advancement. cortisone injections directly into the joints can ease the pain, as well as hot wax soaks but, cortisone tends to accumulate in the body. another medical "ketch 22!"
© PG Music Forums