PG Music Home
Posted By: airtcon-161 "THOSE EYES THAT WOULD DO ME ON IN" - 12/02/11 05:34 PM
Hi all, well this will be my last post using BIAB 2011.5 as today the new 2012 version has hit the streets. This song was originally done with a live band in a studio. I wanted to re-do it with real tracks and here is the result. Everything is from BIAB including the harmonies. I wrote this tune which tells the story of exactly how I met my wife while I was playing in a band in a small country club in Western Germany in 1987. Please enjoy and comments welcome. Thanks to Marinus for his suggestions and musical insights.Here is the link:

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11261944&q=hi

Cheers

Nels
Posted By: Sundance Re: "THOSE EYES THAT WOULD DO ME ON IN" - 12/04/11 06:09 AM
Hey Nels,

What a cool story of meeting your wife. I'll bet she loves it.
Nice Johnny Cash vibe.

I enjoyed it.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: "THOSE EYES THAT WOULD DO ME ON IN" - 12/05/11 02:52 AM
Nels,

I agree with Josie, very cool story of how you and your wife met. And it really is a nice Johnny Cash vibe!

Steve
Posted By: rsdean Re: "THOSE EYES THAT WOULD DO ME ON IN" - 12/05/11 11:22 PM
Nels,

Very nice job on this - I enjoyed listening. Cool story.

Bob
Posted By: airtcon-161 Re: "THOSE EYES THAT WOULD DO ME ON IN" - 12/19/11 02:18 PM
Thank you Josie,Steve and Bob for listening and your comments. Sorry it took so long to reply. Working on new stuff and getting ready to leave with the family to Germany. Maybe Kathrin and I will revisit that little country club where the story in the song took place. It all seems so long ago. Hope you all have a great christmas.

Cheers

Nels
© PG Music Forums