PG Music Home
Posted By: MarioD Snowed Under - 01/31/12 07:44 PM
"Snowed Under" is a song I did for the Kara-Moon quarterly titled “Under The Snow”. This started as BiaB style Energetic Soundtracks and morphed into this. This is the message I left on Kara-Moon:

“I took another approach to this review and that is it is you that are under the snow. Let me explain. You think the first few snowfalls are pretty and delightful, however in the back of your mind there is a throbbing going on that tells this euphoria may not last. Then the continuos shoveling and snowfall is getting on your nerves. Then finally you are all ticked off and hyper and want the snow to go away and never return. Meanwhile all through this scenario your blood pressure is getting higher and higher and your pulse in increasing. I hope I captured this feeling!

On a side note: major health issues with our elders is keeping me out of the studio more than I would like. A lot of time here is already booked with PSR and a couple of others so I didn’t have a ton of time to work on this. If anyone wants to add anything please be my guest. If you want individual tracks I probably can arrange that if you are not in a hurry for them.”

The same goes for my friends here, modify to your liking if you wish.
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: Snowed Under - 02/01/12 01:56 AM
Mario, I wrote a romantic little love poem that I titled "First Snowfall" that you are welcome to use if you would like to have it. Nod your 'ed and I'll shove it through the ozone layer to N'york.
Posted By: MarioD Re: Snowed Under - 02/06/12 02:51 PM
After things calmed down here I listened to this again and decided it was junk. So I did a little reworking, mostly the bass line and some timing issues. Let me know what you think.

http://www.kara-moon.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6573.0;attach=5262
© PG Music Forums