PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Cool Beans - 03/06/12 12:18 PM
Blues song headphone mixed cause I started at 5 am(6:18 now). Style _J140_PS with 767 Piano and 453 Bass Solo at the end. 767 plays 3 bars, rests one and let the Piano solo(PS)play 1 bar.

http://soundcloud.com/tommycole/cool-beans
Posted By: Tim Lawrence Re: Cool Beans - 03/06/12 12:56 PM
Hey it's 4:51 AM here in LB. LOL.

Sorry man, Soundcloud ain't playin' nice with my computer this morning, but I like the title.

Tim
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Cool Beans - 03/06/12 01:07 PM
Sometimes certain browsers don't like soundcloud, don't know why. Here is a different link to try!
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_12447518
Posted By: Rafa T Re: Cool Beans - 03/06/12 03:38 PM
I can't stop moving my legs listening your song. As always I tell you, you have the blues ... and swing.
For a moment I heard Muddy Waters singing Caledonia with you ;-)
Posted By: Brallan Re: Cool Beans - 03/06/12 06:22 PM
Sweet playing, Tommy, nice job -- especially for the early a.m.

I was a little distracted throughout by the interplay (actually more like conflict) between the piano and your guitar. The guitar should take precedence. I would suggest maybe a different, less staccato rhythm piano track, or maybe just a volume and EQ adjustment so they don't seem to be tangling. Maybe changing the piano to a B3 would work as well. Or maybe use a trade-four scheme.

Otherwise, all good, though... Caledonia indeed! That would dictate some shots and holds.
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: Cool Beans - 03/06/12 08:25 PM
TC,
I can see Brad point but I love the bounce this tune has. If you change it, try to keep that fun bouncy sound.
SD
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: Cool Beans - 03/06/12 10:42 PM
love the guitar tone and licks keep it up thanks eric
Posted By: MarioD Re: Cool Beans - 03/07/12 04:10 PM
Although I can hear Brad’s point I wouldn’t change a thing. Quick and dirty conflicts can happen during an after hours jam session and that is exactly what this sounds like, a live after hours jam session. As always great chops.

Two thumbs up.
Posted By: Superbron Re: Cool Beans - 03/07/12 07:31 PM
Great guitar man. loved it, thanks for sharing
Posted By: seeker Re: Cool Beans - 03/08/12 02:43 AM
Tommy,

Really loved your playing.

Great energetic, "bouncy" song as mentioned above.

Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Cool Beans - 03/08/12 12:36 PM
Thanks Guys fer listening, I love this software and forum! I'd be more bored than a 14 year old without the internet if I didn't have them both!
Posted By: Rob Helms Re: Cool Beans - 03/09/12 02:55 PM
Route 66ish, very cool ...... er beans!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Cool Beans - 03/09/12 04:30 PM
Thanks Rob, glad you liked it!
© PG Music Forums