PG Music Home
Posted By: PgFantastic He Is Risen Gospel - 03/24/12 06:22 AM
I was ask to sing for the Sunrise Service at my church, so I wrote this song for it. This is a rough version of it, I was to close to the mic. I would like some feedback from you folks. Let me know any ideas you have for the song. ie, instruments, type harmony etc. I will do a finished product. All ideas welcome. Next week at this time I will try to complete a finished product. So give me your ideas. Thanks!

He Is Risen
Posted By: Tommyc Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/24/12 10:58 AM
I think you should have an all acoustic blue grass style with a fiddle. Or maybe just like it is Robert, how can you go wrong with a song like this. Thanks for sharing!
Posted By: Tim Lawrence Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/24/12 04:20 PM
Robert,

Very nice.
I really like the way you told the resurrection story in the first verse then related it to the singers personal life in the second verse.
Very well done.

Tim
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/24/12 10:26 PM
hi pgmagic love the words just a little something that pop in my head a third of the way through maybe the band kicks in good solid supporting backing tracks song is good the way it is thanks for sharing eric god bless you
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/26/12 12:47 PM
Thanks Tommyc, Tim Lawrence and F.M.M for the feedback. Still a few days before I start to work on this one I would like some feedback from you folks. Let me know any ideas you have for the song. ie, instruments, type harmony etc.. All ideas for the direction of this one will be appreciated and tried. Thanks to all who have took the time to listen! It is greatly appreciated!

My Music
Posted By: Debra Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/27/12 05:14 AM
Hi,

I think the lyrics to this song are great.
It would sound nice with an acoustic arrangement.

Debra
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/30/12 02:04 PM
Thanks for the comment Debra it is much appreciated. Thanks to all who have gave it a listen.

He Is Risen
Posted By: Tommyc Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/31/12 02:49 AM
Hey Robert had to have another listen, love you're lyrics they really make my day!
Posted By: Curt Young Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 03/31/12 05:52 PM
Great song, Robert...

I, too think that an acoustic arrangement is a great fit.

Curt Young
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 04/03/12 04:36 AM
Thanks Curt Young and Tommy C for the listen and feedback.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: He Is Risen Gospel - 04/04/12 04:22 PM
Just stopped by for another listen, Robert! GOD BLESS YOU!
© PG Music Forums