PG Music Home
Posted By: Tommyc Lil Bambino - 03/25/12 02:01 PM
Kinda threw this together this morning, hope it sounds OK only headphone mixed. Jazz Funk Groovin RT Drums with me on guitar. The rest are loops, MIDI Bass and E piano.

http://soundcloud.com/tommy_cole/lil-bambino
Posted By: rsdean Re: Lil Bambino - 03/25/12 02:07 PM
Tommy,

I really enjoyed this one - great guitar playing and loved the use of the loops with the track. BTW, what guitar are you using here?

Bob
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Lil Bambino - 03/25/12 02:28 PM
I only have a Strat now Bob same one for 20 years. Use to have a herd of guitars before my health took a left turn while I was turning right. It was the only one I had carved my name in, got stolen once and my wife found it in a pawn shop. She called them up and told she was with the Police and they let me buy it for what they paid ($50) They also had a Violin they gave $10 for, what a racket! Thanks for Listening Bob!
Posted By: rsdean Re: Lil Bambino - 03/25/12 02:53 PM
Tommy,

Cool story about the guitar. You really get a great sound and vibe with it...

Bob
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Lil Bambino - 03/25/12 03:12 PM
Thanks Bob, glad you liked it!
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 01:14 AM
Tommy,

Sounds good to me, Cuz! Good job picking the loops (and the Strat). I like it.

Steve
Posted By: WSE1 Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 01:34 AM
Tommy,

Genius! Love everything you picked that went into it man. Your love for music shines.

Sal
Posted By: Oren Fisher Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 04:34 AM
Technical, or what?!

First rate. That loop thing is so cool! Sets you up for some radical six-string maneuvers...
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 06:58 AM
Nice work Tommy
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 11:45 AM
Thanks Yall, I love to mess around with the new loops feature! The RT drums sounded so much better than the loop drum kit I started with, the fills really made it a lot better. Thanks PG for the new looping feature!
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 12:35 PM
LOVE IT! Very well engineered piece. Vocal licks superb. Guitar licks exceptional! Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music
Posted By: Tommyc Re: Lil Bambino - 03/26/12 05:41 PM
Thanks Robert, I Love making music!
© PG Music Forums