PG Music Home
Posted By: Paul bright You answered my Prayers (acoustic) - 03/26/12 09:09 PM
http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/song_12684649

This will be the release for a upcoming album called "Acoustic Reflections"....

BB is bass, all guitars with organ... 2 guitar aquistc, rock roots

Piano is EZkeys..

Voice .. well thats simple just me...lol
Posted By: Noel96 Re: You answered my Prayers (acoustic) - 03/29/12 10:35 AM
Hi Paul,

You definitely have the knack for writing good songs Love the melody and the way the lyric rhyme moves the listener through this work.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: toucher Re: You answered my Prayers (acoustic) - 03/29/12 03:17 PM
Very Nice Paul.

I do a lot of Gospel and country gospel.

Nice songs on your site.
Posted By: Paul bright Re: You answered my Prayers (acoustic) - 03/30/12 08:47 PM
Thanks toucher..

Was a little unsure going down a piano/guitar mix of my much older songs... hard to get the same feel as when you felt the song many years ago when it was written..

I find re-makes lose something in the transition.. the feeling may gone.. its something like making a recipe and you just left something out .. don't know what it is.. but you know it just doesn't taste right when your finished...lol

That song was orginally written like in the late 70's by me.. pre BB if there was such a thing...lol If you could only hear those early demo tapes..lol The tapes NO ONE will hear or see the light of day.......

Toucher check out the new one I wrote last night.. vocal still pitchy at places (wrok in progress).. but man it was 3:30 am in morning when I sang it.. Song Name: "You don't want to chase those Rainbows" To much life reflection lately...need to write a happier song about hope, love and beginnings.. not looking of your shoulder and wishing a do-over..lol
Posted By: Tommyc Re: You answered my Prayers (acoustic) - 03/31/12 02:45 AM
Love you're Prayers song, thanks for sharing!
© PG Music Forums