PG Music Home
Posted By: Bob Harvey The man in her - 03/28/12 08:34 PM

Hi to all;
Another song written by my brother.It was done awhile ago.All with B.I.A.B,and real tracks,with a few Adobe,and Izotope plugins.All comments are welcome.Hope you like it,and thanks for clickin
Here is the link.
Bob

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11141239&q=hi&newref=1
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: The man in her - 03/28/12 08:58 PM
Tones of Willy Nelson here.
I enjoyed the tight harmonies.

Good lyrics.
Over all well constructed.
Thanks for sharing.
Posted By: Sundance Re: The man in her - 03/29/12 02:19 AM
Straight up traditional country. Nice vocals.
Posted By: Sonny Ray Re: The man in her - 03/29/12 05:17 PM
Great country song and song idea. Well produced. Like your singing and harmonies on the chorus. Are the harmonies done with a plug-in or friends and family?
Posted By: Don Gaynor Re: The man in her - 03/29/12 06:37 PM
Bob, great play on words and story line. I'll assume it's my cheap computer speaker/monitors, but I was really straining to hear the harmony vox. If others have the same problem it might be good to bring them up a bit. Overall, I loved it! Thanks for sharing.

I especially liked your "less is more" approach with the piano. Kept me wanting, which is very good.
Posted By: Tommyc Re: The man in her - 03/31/12 02:51 AM
Cool Song!
Posted By: Bob Harvey Re: The man in her - 04/02/12 08:49 PM

Question about harmonies.Most of the time I do second part,and sometimes I put that into Helcon,I may do several before I get what I want,then I tweak them into my final track.That's about it.
Thanks for the question.Sorry it took so long to get back a reply.
Take care,have a great music day.

Bob
Posted By: Steve Young Re: The man in her - 04/02/12 09:05 PM
Bob,

This song reminds me of some of the country songs my dad used to listen to when I was growing up. Good job!

Steve
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: The man in her - 04/05/12 06:41 PM
Bob,
Nice song. Being a keyboard guy, I'd like to hear that piano up a bit on the solo.
SD
© PG Music Forums