PG Music Home
Posted By: F.M.M. rock cats country rock - 04/01/12 12:06 AM
hi guys all real tracks except guitar solo feed back please thanks eric Style is _SHINSOL.STY (Praise&Worship Shining w Gt Solo)
Style MIDI Instruments are :
RealTracks in style: 1255:Bass, Electric, PopShiningA-B Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1264:Piano, Acoustic, Rhythm PopShiningA-B Ev 120
RealTracks in style: 1259:Guitar, Electric, Rhythm PopShiningRockA-B Ev 120RealTracks in song: ~~596:Fiddle, Soloist Bluegrass Doc Ev 100
RealDrums in style: PraiseWorshipShine^10-a:Sidestick, HiHat , b:Snare, HiHat Kick2 http://soundcloud.com/f-m-m/rock-cats-wav
Posted By: Noel96 Re: rock cats country rock - 04/03/12 08:37 AM
Hi Eric,

Love the vibe! You had me sitting at my computer, eyes closed, tapping my hands on my thighs, and swaying along with the music. I'm not a guitar player so I can't really comment on that other than to say that it sounded excellent and you kept my attention all the way through the song. To be honest, I preferred your guitar to the fiddle! I smiled when you came back into the mix.

Lastly, this is very mixed and mastered.

All the best,
Noel
Posted By: Tommyc Re: rock cats country rock - 04/04/12 04:19 PM
That's some Great guitar picking Eric, and your tone is perfect! When I first started listening couldn't fathom how a Blue Grass Fiddle was gonna fit in, but it did! I could almost imagine you throwing rocks at that cat! lol
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: rock cats country rock - 04/04/12 11:30 PM
hi noel thanks for listening and kind words
Posted By: F.M.M. Re: rock cats country rock - 04/04/12 11:32 PM
hi tommy love your sense of humor i thought the fiddler did a good job love my band in the box thanks for listening eric
Posted By: Malmck Re: rock cats country rock - 04/05/12 12:59 AM
Nice tracks, very good guitar work.
© PG Music Forums