PG Music Home
Hi my name is Bob Pidgeon I have posted here in the last few days, and I am enjoying the responses. Here is a whole list of songs that I have done in the past, and I am also currently doing all the instrumentals are done with "Band in A Box Everything Pack" 2011.5 so here are the links if you would like to listen to all my songs that I have currently posted hope you enjoy. If you would like to know exactly how they where recorded post it here and ask and I will give you a rundown. To many to list, I will post answers when questions are asked. Thanks and I hope you really enjoy...

Here are some other links that you may enjoy, you can just check out my channel

www.youtube.com/user/Musicmantrapper?ob=0&feature=results_main

Father of Love Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

One Golden Cross Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

The Pallet of The Lord Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

Crying For Love Country Version created with other musicians real instruments and some keyboard. Mixed and Mastered On A Fostex 16 Track Recorder

Crying For Love Rock Version Created With Band In A Box Entirely Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

Trust In The Lord (Instrumental) Band In A Box Entirely Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

Taking It To The Lord In Prayer (instrumental) Band in a Box Entirely Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

Moments of Beauty (instrumental) Band in a Box Entirely Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003

Bobs And His Kramer Guitar (Instrumental) Band in a Box Entirely Mixed and Mastered in Music Creator 2003, this one I added the picture of the Kramer that I used to have and sold at one point, I am now kicking myself for that one it's worth about 5,000.00 now. Sold it in the late 90's
Most of the links don't work for me. The only ones I could get to come up were Taking It To The Lord In Prayer and Moments of Beauty. What I heard sounds really good though!

Steve

Hi Steve Sorry About that here is a link to my YouTube Channel You can check it out here.

www.youtube.com/user/Musicmantrapper?ob=0&feature=results_main
© PG Music Forums