PG Music Home
Posted By: rhps Something Real - 04/21/12 01:03 PM
hi i posted a new tune "something real" at soundclick. it is a melodic pop rock type of tune. very rich with harmonies. this time i played my own bass, so i am only using band in a box drums. the song is getting airplay on am , fm, and internet radio stations thanks to band in a box providing me with the tools to do solo work ! http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11576018
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Something Real - 04/21/12 01:14 PM
Hi Robert,

My first impression was, "Wow! This is a really skillful arrangement. I wished I could do stuff like this." Then as the song progressed, nothing whatsoever changed my mind. The song, the arrangement, the production are a credit to you.

Regards,
Noel
Posted By: DrDan Re: Something Real - 04/21/12 01:33 PM
Yes, I did like it. Very nice vibe and vocals. Excellent use of BIAB given that I don't hear it in the mix (thats a compliment ) ..and after a visit to you home page you sure look like a rock star. Best of luck with your music.
Posted By: Steve Young Re: Something Real - 04/21/12 06:27 PM
Robert,

As has been stated, great job on the arrangement and vocal! Keep up the good work!

Steve
Posted By: rhps Re: Something Real - 04/22/12 04:14 PM
thank you gentlemen ! i a lot of hours went into the production of this one. i'm happy you checked it out.

anybody reading this thread, my music is always a free download click away at soundclick.com. sharing with the world !
Posted By: Sundance Re: Something Real - 05/14/12 02:47 AM
Impressive. Your hard work shows. Good luck with it.
Posted By: rhps Re: Something Real - 05/17/12 10:19 PM
thank you so much sundance
Posted By: Skyline Re: Something Real - 05/18/12 01:02 PM
Excellent work Robert! Nicely played and sung.
Love your guitar work.

John
Posted By: Noel96 Re: Something Real - 05/20/12 07:07 AM
Just popped in for another listen. Gosh this is good, rhps
Posted By: MountainSide Re: Something Real - 05/21/12 07:54 PM
You do some really nice music Robert. I've listened to quite a few of your songs, they're all well mixed, tight and with some great chops. You play a mean guitar!
Posted By: Kemmrich Re: Something Real - 05/21/12 09:57 PM
sometimes all you need from biab are the drums! good stuff, fine playing and good harmonies.
Posted By: PRearden Re: Something Real - 05/21/12 11:22 PM
AM? Do they still play songs on AM? In what market is this getting airplay?

... well anyway congrats

#^*@$&... I need to change my name to Rob.
Posted By: rhps Re: Something Real - 05/21/12 11:50 PM
thank you everyone, it is very encouraging reading your remarks. it helps energize me for my next project when i know that somebody appreciates my work.

PRearden, there is quite a few community stations out there that are AM and will play independent artist. Here is one that airs my music. http://www.wbzh.net/ . and thank youfr the congrats !
© PG Music Forums