PG Music Home
Posted By: Superbron New Song: I will always love you anyway - 04/21/12 08:28 PM
Hi all,

Here's a new one: http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11582550

Please let me know what you think of it.

Cheers,

Superbron
Posted By: Noel96 Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 04/22/12 03:24 AM
Hi Superbron,

What stood out most to me was the skill with which you used rhyme and lyric meter in the lyrics. Very professional indeed. It was very easy for me to hear the different sections. The AAABBB of the verse into the AABB of the prechorus and XABXAB of the chorus. How cool is that! I particularly liked the feel of the lyric rhythm in the pre-chorus. Also, choosing hexameter lines (at least that's I counted them) for the pre-chorus really pulled the lyric's throttle back and accentuated the chorus beautifully. Lastly, I also thought that the arrangement was creative and well-balanced. All in all, I enjoyed listening to this Nice job!

All the best,
Noel
Hi Noel,

Thanks for listening to my song and your kind words.

Cheers,

Superbron
Posted By: Malmck Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 04/25/12 01:16 AM
Nice work all around, enjoyed the listen.
Superbron,

Don't know how I missed this earlier! Very enjoyable listen. Nice vocals. Good job!

Steve
Posted By: Skyline Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 04/25/12 05:05 PM
Nice one Superbron! Quirky and it works! Very original, and the chorus is a killer.
Edit: just listened a couple more times. That bridge and chorus really are excellent and something special. I'd burn this to a CD and send it to some publishers.

John
Malcolm, Steve and John: thanks for listening and your kind words.

Cheers,

Superbron
Posted By: gibson Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 04/27/12 06:06 AM
I like your stuff Superbron! You always put YOUR stamp on the songs, which I like.
Offbeat and quirky is a phrase that springs to mind, excellent!!

keep them coming

Alyn
Posted By: MarioD Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 04/27/12 03:39 PM
SuperBron, this is your best thus far. Everything is right on!

SUPER!
Thanks for listening Alyn and MarioD! I am glad you liked the song.

Cheers!
Posted By: Tommyc Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 05/01/12 02:51 PM
You have a Great Singing Voice and a real knack for lyrics!
I thought this was cool And Quirky I really liked the different contrasts

Greg
Posted By: Sundance Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 05/05/12 02:07 AM
Superbron,

I really liked the shades of Beatlesque feel and contrast. I also liked the intro and ending sig licks matching and reinforcing your hook. My fav song of yours so far. Good job!
Posted By: SpaceDog Re: New Song: I will always love you anyway - 05/08/12 12:58 PM
Superbron,
This is way cool! I really like the vocal effects. They help create a very interesting sound and mood.
SD
Tommyc, Greg, Josie and SpaceDog,

Thanks for listening and your kind words about the song.

Cheers,

Superbron
© PG Music Forums