PG Music Home
This song is off of an album (Nashville Demo Sessions)I produced to showcase some of my original songs. While the album is available on Amazon, I actually made it as a unique way to 'pitch' songs to publishers, producers, and established artists here in Nashville.

At 65 and just getting back into 'professional' songwriting, I feel blessed that I can still carry a tune and sing my own demos. Fortunately, there's no age discrimination on songwriters.

I was an artist/writer for several 'indie' labels in my youth, Mercury and Warner Bros were my two majors.

"What Will You Do On That Morning"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45YMJH6DS-c

Randy
Seems you have lost none of your talent over the years.

You remind me of a singer called Brian Cadd.
Very nice and most enjoyable.

Thanks for posting.
Regards Rob
Hey RandyBenjamin,

WOW!!!!!!!!! This is brilliant on absolutely level - great writing of lyrics and melody, excellent arranging and magnificent production. I can hear why Mercury and Warner Bros would want your songs. I'm in awe of your ability.

All the best,
Noel
Hi Rob,

Thanks for the support... It was kind of scary moving to Nashville at my age, but I still enjoy songwriting and singing so I figured it was as good a time as any...I moved here right before Christmas.

P.G. Music was kind enough to sponsor me with BIAB 'Audiophile' and that really helps...Union demos here run about $1,500 each so that's saving me a ton of money. Now, I only do 'live' demos on songs that publishers are picking up...

I think I'll put a few more on here... it's a quite night in Nashville.

Randy
Noel, thank you so much for your kind words... It's always fun to get a nice compliment. This was a fun song to record...and my first 'gospel.'

It's a very simple arrangement...but it builds nicely... BIAB and Garritan compliment each other... I'd love to see P.G. Music bring out an orchestral 'string' section of their own in a future update.

I'm not much of a string player as you can tell by my super simple string section But this song didn't need much so it worked out fine...

Thanks again for your compliments...

Randy
Nice one Randy! Love Gospel music!
Thanks for the compliment Tom... I'm big on Gospels too... I've sang a lot of them, but this is my first attempt at writing one...

Randy
Hi, Randy -

I just went to listen to your song with the link above, but YouTube tells me the video is private, so I can't listen to it.
Wait....

I just did a search on your name on YouTube and found it that way. Very nice and powerful song.
Yes, but the original link is still marked as private.

I believe the link John found is this.

Very '60s sounding, with a good use of strings. Nicely done!
Excellent lyrics,very powerful work. Well produced piece of music. Thanks for sharing! God bless!

My Music
very very nice song. great job on vocals and excellent production work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMutVrEMCc

Nice 60's Christian vibe. What BIAB tracks did you use (if ant)?
© PG Music Forums