PG Music Home
First post in a little while; have worked on some other folks songs. The first verse and part of the chorus came to me all at once. I sat down the other day and finished it. It is in the key of C

618 Fiddle
405 Acoustic Strum
RD Nashville ev 8^1ss, Ride
522 Acoustic Finger Picking
519 Bass Electric Pop

It's All Fun And Games (Until Someone Loses A Life)
How true Robert, I have lost a few friends from drugs and alcohol! Thanks for sharing!
Tommyc, sorry to hear that, thank you for listening.
Robert,

I was out for a couple weeks and missed this one! Very nice song. Good message. As to the mix, I could not hear the bass at all. I am listening at my office on buds (not the kind you drink - the kind you put in your ear! ) Also, the music break near the end is a little abrupt.

But again, a good song!

Steve
Robert,

Very good song. Thanks for posting...

Bob
Robert, a big BRAVO! great beat and superb message. Thanks for the listen. Going to my keeper folder.
Hi Robert,

Every time I hear your latest song, what strikes me most is how professional sounding your work has become. This one is no exception. Your writing continues to flourish and each song pushes that proverbial "bar" higher and higher. Really enjoyed the listen.

All the best,
Noel
Robert,

Powerful song and story, and so true.
My brother lost his life to drugs at 19. What a sad waist.

Tim
Tim, I am so sorry to hear about your brother, so young. Thanks rsdean, don, and noel96 for listening and the kind words. God bless you all!

My Music
© PG Music Forums