PG Music Home
Posted By: WSE1 I know It's True, I'm In Love With You - 05/31/12 04:53 AM
http://soundcloud.com/sal-mercurio/i-know-its-true-im-in-love/s-phxut

Hi everyone,

It's been a few months since I posted. I wrote a song on my re-dedication of my love to my wife and sweetheart (one in the same person) of 38 years.

Just put my vocal on this one and posted. Need your input. Hope you enjoy it.

Sal
Posted By: jford Re: I know It's True, I'm In Love With You - 05/31/12 11:23 AM
I bet you made your wife cry. Beautiful song. I hear Charlie Pride in your voice, or maybe just pride (38 years these days is something to really be proud of).
Posted By: Pat Marr Re: I know It's True, I'm In Love With You - 05/31/12 01:20 PM
I like the use of holds

nice job!
Congrats on the 38 years! Congrats on a great song. Thanks 4 sharing!

My Music
Posted By: WSE1 Re: I know It's True, I'm In Love With You - 05/31/12 05:22 PM
Thank you John. It was a great day for us. We had dinner, and afterwards I brought my acoustic guitar out and sang it to her personal. I hope she keeps me around a few more years LOL!

Again, thank you...

Sal
Posted By: WSE1 Re: I know It's True, I'm In Love With You - 05/31/12 05:39 PM
Hey, thank you Pat. I love it when things come together. I am not as good with BB as most of you are, but it is so full of great accessories that a guy like me can actually feel like I am accomplishing something with my music never before conceived.

I do very little with my own instrumental ability, if any. BB, in most cases, does it all. I simply drop all the BB tracks into my DAW (Cubase Essential 5), add a Vocal track with my cheapy mic, and rough mix it with my VST, EQ and insert pre's overlays. Sometimes I'll layer the tracks in order to get the shots and stops to compliment each other - for effects, and that's it.

Needless to say...I love it.

Thanks for the input Pat,

Sal
© PG Music Forums