Posted By: tommyad Tell You What I Think - 06/02/12 12:59 AM
http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11680532

DELBRG-STYl

Real Tracks include -bass elec funk smooth

Syncopated acoustic guitar
Syncopated elec guitar

Me on live vocals and lead guitar
Posted By: PgFantastic Re: Tell You What I Think - 06/02/12 03:21 AM
Very nice production. Love the vocal. Guitar work is outstanding. Thanks 4 sharing.

My Music
Posted By: MarioD Re: Tell You What I Think - 06/02/12 06:58 PM
Super mix, great backing tracks and rhythm and the vocals were super. I really liked you guitar playing, great job. Plus the lyrics were outstanding.

To really nit-pick I didn’t like the ending. Personally I would have had an abrupt ending with the last “think”. Again that is just my opinion and others may not agree.

Still this is one fantastic song.
Posted By: tommyad Re: Tell You What I Think - 06/02/12 07:30 PM
Mario,The abrupt ending you talk about is exactly what I tried to do. I just couldn,t get it right. I may go back and try a couple of other things because I don't like this ending either, I just kind of settled for it. Thanks for your comments and you are spot on about the ending. Tom
Posted By: MarioD Re: Tell You What I Think - 06/02/12 08:04 PM
Tom, one thing you may want to try is with a cymbal crash at the end. Create a midi drum track and write a cymbal crash were you want it. It is very easy to do with midi.

If you don’t know midi or are having problems just let me know and I will try it here. Just don’t be in a hurry as things are hectic around here right now; you know life getting in the way of music making, again:-}
Posted By: Rob4580 Re: Tell You What I Think - 06/02/12 10:33 PM
Very smooth Tommy.

Nice mix.
© PG Music Forums