PG Music Home
Hi I posted my Montana, Montana, Song a few weeks ago. I redone the first verse because the first 2 lines didn't fit the theme that I was trying to get across. I redone the first few lines of the first verse to make it fit my theme. Instead of posting a sample I posted the whole song.

I re-copyrighted it so you could all hear it. Any constructive criticism is appreciated so that I ca make it better. I am going to try to get it picked up as a state song so, any suggestions would be very appreciated. I may put this up on I-Tunes if I have no luck getting it picked up as a state song, who knows maybe it will catch on. Please make sure to vote, and leave a comment thanks so much

Montana Montana Re-Do Complete Song Posted

I just read some of the rules that where posted by Steve. How I created this song: # Note that this song was done way before I had Band In A Box.

I wrote the words from a poem I Dreamed believe it or not. I even dreamed the tune and my friend just helped me put it together.

1- I used Music Creator 2003 to record this song.
2-Drums and drum fills with a YPT-300 Keyboard
3-My friend Leon Gulbronson A.K.A. Leon Gulbro is playing all the guitars
4-My Friend Leon Gulbronson A.K.A. Leon Gulbro is play all base on the Keyboards
5-My Friend Leon Gulbronson A.K.A. Leon Gulbro is singing Harmony With Me

Now here is where it gets a little tricky. I had it recorded on Computer but I didn't like the way that the vocals came out so I created a wav file on my computer of just the music and imported it onto my "MR8 HD/CD" Studio then I re-recorded the vocals added the reverb that is on the machine and mixed down just the vocals; Then I imported the vocals back into my Music Creator 2003.

The vocals did not match up so I cut and pasted parts of the vocals to match up with the music did a pretty good job. There is still some of the timing that is a smidgen off, but I am working on that. Then after I got everything to mostly to match up I exported to audio and mixed the final mix that I have posted on YouTube. I hoe that you enjoy it.

I thought that I would share the way that I have recorded this song in the case that anybody every ran into the problem of a timing issue. I am not sure why this timing issue happens but if anyone has any suggestions to prevent that it would be appreciated.

Thanks...
Quote:

This video has been removed by the user. ... Sorry about that.

I just don't get what is going on here.
Quote:

I just don't get what is going on here.

nor do I. But the frequent changes of user ID name indicate - to me, at least - that all is not well here.
No! I am the user and everything is OK. I had tried to delete this post and I don't have an option for that. The frequent changes of the username is because I had used my real first and last name and I got a private message from somebody that I should not do that, that is when I changed it the first time. And a couple of people on this forum where posting some not so nice things.

The second time that I had changed my username was because I had tried to take my real name off of the forum and that did not work. But the third time I had asked one of the moderators to change the username for me that did work.

So, I have been posting under the name trapper456 and that is what it is now. The reason that I had taken down the videos is because I decided to re-do them because of some misspellings in the clips that I created. I decided that I don't want the whole song up on YouTube because I am, at a later date going to post the songs up on I-Tunes for sale.

I am sorry for the confusion. There is really nothing wrong here I just made a few changes. I will re-post the videos when I have completed them. You can view them if you want to but you don't have to.

Sorry again for the confusion.

trapper456
Quote:

... I had used my real first and last name and I got a private message from somebody that I should not do that, that is when I changed it the first time. ... -- trapper456

The "real name" versus "internet handle" argument is a good one. Basically, my philosophy is to user my real name on music forums so folks know who I am. If you are are co-writing and building relationships then folks usually want a real person. I have decided that if I can't use my real name on a forum, then I shouldn't be on that forum.

Kevin
Quote:

The "real name" versus "internet handle" argument is a good one. Basically, my philosophy is to user my real name on music forums so folks know who I am. If you are are co-writing and building relationships then folks usually want a real person. I have decided that if I can't use my real name on a forum, then I shouldn't be on that forum.

I understand that, and I agree somewhat. I was using my first name and last name. If you are co-writing and building relationships you can always send that user a private message to give them your contact information. I would just rather use an internet handle.

trapper456
© PG Music Forums